Hegseth touts GOP - new blood' approa...

Hegseth touts GOP - new blood' approach to Senate race

There are 4 comments on the Journal story from May 3, 2012, titled Hegseth touts GOP - new blood' approach to Senate race. In it, Journal reports that:

Pete Hegseth, a Republican challenger to Sen. Amy Klobuchar, pressed his GOP "new blood" approach Thursday during a visit to New Ulm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal.

Metop

Bradenton, FL

#1 May 6, 2012
Just another pork belly moooooooooch.

Get the garbage off my taxes. NO good will come of ANY politician, especially a backwards piece of 'other' shit.

Oh, yeah. ANOTHER ultruistic wants to look out for mankind. LOL, HIS wallet, the garbage.

Who the f do these pigs think they keep kidding? No men here. No Thomas Jefferson's. Just trash that wants a free ride.
Metop

Bradenton, FL

#2 May 6, 2012
LOL. And here's angother one, Pete. quoting you:"Too busy winning the war in iraq". You stupid cint. Twenty years this corrupt gov't has sent our men to die in a ficticious 'war' in iraq and they hav failed. You slimy bastard. You talk shit,but then you fancy yourself a politician up and coming. Guards man. WOW. You shame yourself to the core. Brainwashed 'wanna be'. Hey, I live in Fl. I KNOW the f'n wannabe's. Roaches, you all are. Crawling out of the woodwork. You f'n termite.
Metop wrote:
Just another pork belly moooooooooch.
Get the garbage off my taxes. NO good will come of ANY politician, especially a backwards piece of 'other' shit.
Oh, yeah. ANOTHER ultruistic wants to look out for mankind. LOL, HIS wallet, the garbage.
Who the f do these pigs think they keep kidding? No men here. No Thomas Jefferson's. Just trash that wants a free ride.
Metop

Bradenton, FL

#3 May 6, 2012
And you wouldn't justify WHAT with an answer???? LOL Probably because you are too inept TO ANSWER.

You are just another mooooooooooocg fancying yourself a politician. Run that family photo by me again, you scab. I GOT you and your wive's aganda. NO PRIDE. Wanna talk to me personally so I can explain to YOU the caliber of 'national guard' people I KNEW? That Bs does not impress me, nor does your 'dreams'. Weekend warrior. You f'n cootie.

You disrepect Mark Dice? I KNOW why, you dick sucker.
Metop

Bradenton, FL

#4 May 6, 2012
LOL, NEW BLOOD. Yeah, you all are. Trouble is your blood is OTHER's YOUR ilk sends to fight wars,(particuarly now, since the economy forces young men into 'servicing' lest they starve.)

NEW BLOOD. You like all your sucking pork belly pigs think nobody 'get's you'. You're a pimple on America's ass. Puss.

Get a f'n job. Leach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sleepy Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Human remains found beside I-90 near Albert Lea Apr '15 tbenj 1
News Extraditing Victor Barnard from Brazil could ta... Mar '15 Jeff Sjolander 1
Heritagefest 2005 help needed! Feb '15 ThatguyfromStPaul 1
News River's Edge Boarding and Grooming offers safe,... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
News Know Your Enemy: Minnesota (Sep '13) Jul '14 Sneaky Pete 3
News St. Paul archbishop, accused of touching boy, w... (Mar '14) Mar '14 tom 1
ILPEA Industries??? (Feb '14) Feb '14 someone 1
More from around the web

Sleepy Eye People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]