Comfrey man injured in silo acciden.....

Comfrey man injured in silo acciden.....

There are 2 comments on the Journal story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Comfrey man injured in silo acciden...... In it, Journal reports that:

A 35-year-old rural Comfrey man sustained numerous injuries Sunday evening in an incident in which debris from a silo fell on him, according to information from the Brown County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal.

rassymonkey

Alma, NE

#1 Oct 7, 2009
How is the gentleman doing who was hurt in the silo accident (Jason Schroepfer)? We're keeping him and his family in prayer.
rassymonkey

Alma, NE

#2 Oct 9, 2009
I just just wondering if anybody has heard how Jason Schroepfer is doing? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sleepy Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Sass Aug 16 Wondering 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug 14 matt 4
Brandon lesley Jul '16 Justpassingby 1
News Eagles Extravaganza Apr '16 Windy Leaf 1
new ulm man accused of molesting and rapeing yo... (Feb '16) Feb '16 steve lesley 1
New Ulm Man Accused of Molesting, Raping Young ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Steven Lesley I SPY 1
News New Ulm Chief Charged In Domestic Assault (Aug '15) Aug '15 Christaliban 2

Sleepy Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sleepy Eye Mortgages