Former Sleepy Eye teacher pleads guilty to assaulting girl, 16

Full story: TwinCities.com

A former Sleepy Eye teacher has pleaded guilty to felony sexual assault involving a 16-year-old student.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2009
mn newsjunkie

Saint Peter, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

OMG, I think I'm gonna be sick! I'm so tired of hearing about such things! What happened to common decency AND common sense? He has a thing for younger girls and she has a thing for older men! Let me guess...no daddy in the girls life? Keep it in your pants old man, and keep your pants on, little girl!
Polanski

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

Hey what's the deal. The lefties think sex at any age is acceptable. This guy should just plead guilty to a reduced charge and then flee the country for 30 years and then be considered a hero in Hollyweird. You want to know what's wrong with this country? It's you dorks on the left that will allow this crap to take place. And remember, if this were a female teacher and a 16 year BOY, then the BOY would be considered LUCKY to have sex with an older, more experienced partner. That teacher gets zero time, as in it's ok for women, not men to become predators of our kids. And all with the blessings of our teachers and lefties.
batman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

If she got an A I think we call it a business transaction and everyone stay out of it. Its all supply and demand.
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

I am of the far left and firmly believe that anybody who takes advantage of any other human being should be locked away " until death due us part ". that death could be soon behind bars or later but no longer than ten years. Thus at ten years no appeals just death. I don't care if they become shark bait or what ( while still alive too ).
badgerone

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Take the fuching magot out and Hang him
meinstpaul

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

The article said they spent a lot of time together. Sounds to me like it was a mutual relationship. She's 16, not 12. How many 16 year old girls haven't had sex in this day and age when our whole society is telling them to look like a slut and act like a slut.
Clinton

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Hey Smartass are you implying that me and my babe Lewinsky should have been together forever? Of do you mean I should actually have been held accountable? C'mon man, they made me the first black president and everything. So consider that she was almost of age and she kind consented to joining me in the Oral Office. Kids will be kids.
Bike Bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Cane him. Show it on pay per view and give it to efforts to protect young ladies from predators.
double standard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

hey how come the hot n' spicy headline doesn't say SEXUALLY ASSAULTING?

You lib idiots at the Poopineer Press love to highlight it when one of your hated groups (e.g. Catholic priests who are gay) get's caught!

Why the double standard your morons? Have a nice day

Since: May 08

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

finally there is gender equity in teacher/student predatorial relationships. All we ever seem to read about is cougar teachers pouncing on 16-yr-old boys.

Since: Jul 08

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

Mebbe she looked older than 16. Like Butafusco said, sheesh I thought she was 18... she had a driver license, whaddya want from me?
Blah Blah Blah

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

Gross... ship him back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sleepy Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Go Blue Forever 848
Know Your Enemy: Minnesota (Sep '13) Jul 21 Sneaky Pete 3
St. Paul archbishop, accused of touching boy, w... Mar '14 tom 1
ILPEA Industries??? (Feb '14) Feb '14 someone 1
Gary Anderson (Jan '13) Feb '14 Nancy 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
How do you know when your child is ready to sta... (May '09) Sep '13 Leonardo 42

Search the Sleepy Eye Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Sleepy Eye Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sleepy Eye People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sleepy Eye News, Events & Info