Sheriff's Deputy McCoy
girly

Owensboro, KY

#81 Jul 12, 2012
I wish he'd pull me over and frisk me. He is awful sexy, and everytime I've ever seen him I can't help but notice the bulge in his pants.

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#82 Jul 15, 2012
He's hot...for a cop! I'd like to see him in his firefighter gear, that would be HOTT!
Anonymous

Dawson Springs, KY

#83 Feb 6, 2013
This Deputy McCoy here, is a very dangerous man. He not only makes up lies and and false charges but he convinces his young rookie deputies to fabricate false charges as well. One of these days, Citizen McCoy will run up against a Hatfield....
Anonymous

Dawson Springs, KY

#84 Feb 6, 2013
I bet the HOES who are putting out their bodies to this POS might rethink their plans if he was busting their particular "Place of Business".
lol

Owensboro, KY

#85 Feb 6, 2013
SOPolice wrote:
I bet the HOES who are putting out their bodies to this POS might rethink their plans if he was busting their particular "Place of Business".
Nana's Pizza? Or the Livermore Projects?
lol

Owensboro, KY

#86 Feb 6, 2013
SOPolice wrote:
This Deputy McCoy here, is a very dangerous man. He not only makes up lies and and false charges but he convinces his young rookie deputies to fabricate false charges as well. One of these days, Citizen McCoy will run up against a Hatfield....
Who's he lyin on?
stoopit

Owensboro, KY

#87 Feb 7, 2013
SOPolice wrote:
Sounds like a threat on a police officer. Dumbass!!
tah

Calvert City, KY

#88 Feb 8, 2013
He can be a cocky cop!
yum

Owensboro, KY

#89 Feb 8, 2013
tah wrote:
He can be a cocky cop!
He looks like he'd be delicious, and I love bacon. I would lick him in places...YUM!
get real

Tucker, GA

#90 Feb 9, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Did it ever dawn on u that he may be concerned for your safety Or check n to c if you was a meth head look n for trouble? Just look at it this was if he didn't stop n check on people doing wrong and your house got robed u would b pissed I'm pretty dang sure he just asked u what u were do n and where u was go n don't be get n pissed bc the man is doing his job! N if u truly think he is creepy u need to actualy talk to the man b 4 u start make n stupid assumptions like that Love u 66 your one he'll of an officer
What's it any his business what your doing and where your going as long your not breaking law. Cops act like you got have there permission before u can even go for walk
Pen

Tucker, GA

#92 Feb 27, 2013
Heard he is working with the Pennyrile Task Force. Says Derrick Bang anyway aka Narc
lusting n lonely

Owensboro, KY

#93 Mar 2, 2013
Pen wrote:
Heard he is working with the Pennyrile Task Force. Says Derrick Bang anyway aka Narc
He could work me!
j

Corinth, MS

#94 Mar 3, 2013
Kh
clayton crowe

Owensboro, KY

#95 Apr 13, 2013
tryed to pick me up last night
and cummes tryed twice
pathetic just because im out late. nothing new for me to be out 2;30 3;00 a clock in the morning. even got the dog out to run down my back pack, with the dog. all he would have got was a pizza and a klondike. WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR LMFAO!!
he was nice enough not to take my automatic switch blade or take me in for it. thats about the only thing mccoy has done for me after mccoy and cummes have tryed everything to get me out of county though
FUCK YOU 50
lol

Owensboro, KY

#96 Apr 13, 2013
clayton crowe wrote:
and cummes tryed twice
pathetic just because im out late. nothing new for me to be out 2;30 3;00 a clock in the morning. even got the dog out to run down my back pack, with the dog. all he would have got was a pizza and a klondike. WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR LMFAO!!
he was nice enough not to take my automatic switch blade or take me in for it. thats about the only thing mccoy has done for me after mccoy and cummes have tryed everything to get me out of county though
FUCK YOU 50
That's very intelligent of you!
My Turn

United States

#97 Apr 13, 2013
Shakin my head, shakin my head! Wow!
lol

Owensboro, KY

#98 Apr 13, 2013
My Turn wrote:
Shakin my head, shakin my head! Wow!
Wow is right.
shes hott

United States

#99 Apr 14, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Well I think your stick n your foot n your mouth bc if he wanted to b a dick he could of been and you know what 4 so instead of talk n shit u should b thank n him stupid bit*c b grateful it was 66 and not 65 that pulled u over! N yeah I am study n law thanks
U need be studing English and spelling
My Turn

United States

#100 Apr 14, 2013
clayton crowe wrote:
and cummes tryed twice
FUCK YOU 50

Still SMH, and wondering just what the hell you was thinking when you decided to post this!!
spellcheck

Owensboro, KY

#101 Apr 14, 2013
shes hott wrote:
<quoted text>U need be studing English and spelling
Before you give advice, it's y-o-u and s-t-u-d-y-i-n-g.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
firewood red head Mon wally 11
Christy Sisk Sep 17 Bring back JJs 2
tina arnold good or bad? (Jan '13) Sep 17 Lyndel Arnold 38
LaDonna and Buck Sep 14 Sebree has gone t... 1
milf & bbw Sep 14 Hard 3
Sacramento Music Thread (Aug '13) Sep 13 Musikologist 9
Train wreck Sep 12 None 3

Slaughters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance