Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Calhoun, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Entertain Me
princess1066

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2011
the things ive heard are very entertaing!!!!!!
hillbillystalker

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2011
what kind of entertainment do you want? sweetheart

“Hi”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 21, 2011
What a douche! McLean County has it's very own Barney Fife!! Probably cruising Livermore lookin for teenage girls!
country bumkin

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2011
That little ass goblin needs to go away.
Reapinnrollin

Utica, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2011
Tim's alright, he just knows how to have a good time. Meow he might have some problems keepin off the puss, but he's a deputy, and we need to respect that. Meow let's say you were drivin down the road right meow and he pulled you over. You'd say "meow sir, I wasn't spin anything wrong was I?" and he'd say "well meow, gimme some... RIGHT MEOW!... MEOW!!
badge bunny!

United States

#13 Sep 4, 2011
He can cuff me!!!!!
the other guy

Providence, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2011
greatest cop on earth that man is a sweetheart he has never done nothing wrong to anybody love you 66
Joka

Utica, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2011
One of McLean county's finest haha that's a lie he's so stupid and creepy he pulled me over for walking on the wrong side of the road
Unknown

Detroit, MI

#21 Oct 14, 2011
Did it ever dawn on u that he may be concerned for your safety Or check n to c if you was a meth head look n for trouble? Just look at it this was if he didn't stop n check on people doing wrong and your house got robed u would b pissed I'm pretty dang sure he just asked u what u were do n and where u was go n don't be get n pissed bc the man is doing his job! N if u truly think he is creepy u need to actualy talk to the man b 4 u start make n stupid assumptions like that Love u 66 your one he'll of an officer
lol

Florence, KY

#22 Oct 23, 2011
he pulled me over one night a month or so ago. My sister and I had went to the pantry. When we left the store, she decided she wanted me to drive, we pulled over in the Calhoun Baptist parking Lot and switched places. Just before going over the bridge to Rumsey he pulled out behind me. He didn't turn on his lights until I turned by Mize's toward my house. He said he saw me leaving a very heavy drug trafficking area....wtf? He ran my plates and turns out he knows my hubby he then let me go. A couple weeks later he pulled a friend of mine over in Livermore for a "California" stop. She too was with a girlfriend driving late at night. He pulls women over for reasons you can't prove you didn't do. I do not believe Calhoun Baptist Church is a high drug traffic area. I think he just saw two girls driving alone at night.
Unknown

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2011
Well I think your stick n your foot n your mouth bc if he wanted to b a dick he could of been and you know what 4 so instead of talk n shit u should b thank n him stupid bit*c b grateful it was 66 and not 65 that pulled u over! N yeah I am study n law thanks
You Cant Be Serious

Owensboro, KY

#26 Oct 23, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Well I think your stick n your foot n your mouth bc if he wanted to b a dick he could of been and you know what 4 so instead of talk n shit u should b thank n him stupid bit*c b grateful it was 66 and not 65 that pulled u over! N yeah I am study n law thanks
Lol..whatever you say, man..whatever you say!

Since: Aug 11

Henderson, KY

#27 Oct 24, 2011
I don't know the man but seems to me that if you weren't doing anything wrong then you shouldn't be bothered by being pulled over. Be glad that we've got people looking out for us, never know when you might need the police. Next person he pulls over may be some one who is drunk or high and might just save them from having a wreck and hurting themselves or someone else. Innocent people aren't usually so paranoid of the police, just saying.
You Cant Be Serious

Herndon, VA

#28 Oct 24, 2011
Unknown wrote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Allie Logsdon.

Evansville, IN

#29 Oct 24, 2011
Unknown wrote:
You need to stick to "study n" your grammar instead of "study n" law.
its me again..

Owensboro, KY

#31 Oct 24, 2011
Han wrote:
OH MY GOD its freaking topix its not like she is writing a letter to someone good lord. Oh Mr. You can't be serious you've misspelled a few words as well. So don't be talking crap to others if you cant follow the rules of grammar either. Thanks have a great day :)
After careful review, I can honestly say that I did not misspell a single word. I did however miss a few punctuation marks..my apologies. I wasn't "talking crap" as you put it, just merely pointed out the fact that the future Johnny Cochran there, can't form a single sentence without sounding like a retard. I understand typos and such happen (good thing for legal aides, huh) but for someone thats "study'n law" you'd expect at least a 5th grade effort.
Unknown

Detroit, MI

#32 Oct 25, 2011
It's the Internet not a legal document I can write it how I want to thanks and I don't care if I've got your approval or not it's my grades n class that matter thanks which are A's & B's.
you aint fooling anyone

Owensboro, KY

#33 Oct 25, 2011
Unknown wrote:
It's the Internet not a legal document I can write it how I want to thanks and I don't care if I've got your approval or not it's my grades n class that matter thanks which are A's & B's.
You're a dumb ass and are only prooving his point with each post he makes.
the condemed.

United States

#34 Oct 25, 2011
Unknown wrote:
As and Bs? In what, 2nd grade?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dum Dum Trump Wed Truth hurts 2
destiny bunch (Sep '13) Aug 23 Prayers 2
master of diaster Aug 22 Crush65 5
Liquor stop Aug 22 curious 1
Cheating wives and affairs at Tyson Aug 21 hmmm 2
Marie Stuckey Aug 21 master of disaster 24
Cheating wives at Tyson and affairs Aug 21 SpikeJones 1

Slaughters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance