Mannington Man Missing Since Thursday

Mannington Man Missing Since Thursday

There are 8 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Mar 1, 2011, titled Mannington Man Missing Since Thursday. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

The Christian County Sheriff's Department responded to a missing persons call on Orange Grove Church Road on Friday, February 25th that has led to an area wide search of a Mannington man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

wow

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Mar 1, 2011
What is going on around here ?? Why are so many people from this area coming up missing ?? Prayers for all missing and their families !!
hmmmmm

Utica, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2011
have you noticed how many men from the tri state are missing???????
masonjar

Frankfort, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Two theories: the increase in missing men has happened since Grapevine Lake shut down their gay drive in service for the year. The Love that Must Not be Named is getting cabin fever, and gay predators are responsible.

2nd Theory: Christopher Robinson is missing. Has anyone searched 100-Acre Wood? Bring Pooh and Tigger and Eeyore in for questioning? I doubt it. Oh, Pooh, how could you?
clueless

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2011
masonjar wrote:
Two theories: the increase in missing men has happened since Grapevine Lake shut down their gay drive in service for the year. The Love that Must Not be Named is getting cabin fever, and gay predators are responsible.
2nd Theory: Christopher Robinson is missing. Has anyone searched 100-Acre Wood? Bring Pooh and Tigger and Eeyore in for questioning? I doubt it. Oh, Pooh, how could you?
you arer a fn idiot
wow

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2011
masonjar wrote:

You are a sad sick person I hope no one in your family comes up missing
kackle

Dunmor, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2011
chris robinson from mannington went missing on feb 24th, he is wearing blue jean overalls,brown work boots and a black sweat shirt, he has long salt and pepper hair, please help us find mats dad,
Curious

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2011
Has Chris been found yet?
wow oh

Carmi, IL

#8 Apr 12, 2011
wow since like six , seven weeks ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Latino girl in dollar store Monday afternoon 3 min Wonder 11
butter 1 hr WAITING 30
ez 10 hr toy 4
black charger chick 21 hr Iknow 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr Fire Eater 837
Bored (Oct '16) Tue Billy 2
Kathy Fleeger May 18 Okay 1

Slaughters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slaughters Mortgages