Just Wondering

White Plains, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
What's the deal with this girl?
mistic

Dunmor, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
She's effin retarded that's what it is, doing drugs and bragging about it. What Is wrong with her?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2012
She's about to he 18. She's Darin's a 7th grade 13 year old. She's on drugs, and brags about it. And she threatened to whoop a girl in a wheelchair. She does nothing but run her mouth. But it's okay I'm just gonna set back and watch cause one day she's gonna mess w/ the wrong person!

Location hidden

#4 Dec 4, 2012
lauren_starrett wrote:
She's about to he 18. She's Darin's a 7th grade 13 year old. She's on drugs, and brags about it. And she threatened to whoop a girl in a wheelchair. She does nothing but run her mouth. But it's okay I'm just gonna set back and watch cause one day she's gonna mess w/ the wrong person!
Datin*
Just Wondering

Cadiz, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
lauren_starrett wrote:
<quoted text>
Datin*
Im gay myself, so whats the deal?
Just Wondering

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Thank you, person from Princeton, because I really am gay :) No one gives a shit, though. Happens more than you think :) Btw *I'm *What's
Juan

Benton, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Thank you, person from Princeton, because I really am gay :) No one gives a shit, though. Happens more than you think :) Btw *I'm *What's
Oh, Aint that sweet!

Location hidden

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Im gay myself, so whats the deal?
What? No one said anything abou gay??
hmmm

New Albany, IN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like mother like daughter...sad but true...js
Dave

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
She's an ugly skank. Gave our couch crabs. Runs her mouth just like you said. She's an idiot.. She'll say or f*ck anything to look 'cool'.
Demon child

Birdseye, IN

#11 Feb 15, 2013
I don't think she's in Sebree anyone suppose to be moving to Henderson when she turns 18

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosemary Greenwood 14 hr Ohisee 4
Free Head Wed Big one 262
mrs.D. (May '12) Jul 21 Curiosity killed ... 4
Laura and Beth Brown (Jun '13) Jul 11 summer fun 4
Go fund for troy Jul 1 Need help 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun '16 HOMEEE 644
Gabby Herron-Crowley (Jan '15) May '16 Mako 8

Slaughters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slaughters Mortgages