Is he dating anyone?
Friendly advice

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
If u like ur freedom stay away from him that's all I'm saying good day
Interested Girl

Newburgh, IN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
What do you mean freedom? is he controlling or something?
friend

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2012
He used to tie me up and moo will he got me from behind
lol

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
So who is this new chick he has living with him? I thought he was engaged n fixing to get married?
lucky sweetnass

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
lol wrote:
So who is this new chick he has living with him? I thought he was engaged n fixing to get married?
Yes he supposed to be getting Married nd that is to me the chic living with him. Why is that a shock or something?
lol

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
lucky sweetnass wrote:
Www<quoted text>
Yes he supposed to be getting Married nd that is to me the chic living with him. Why is that a shock or something?
Hahahahaha! Well I wasnt refering to u I was refering to the blonde he was engaged to. not a shock bc yall are two peas in a pod both dope heads lol!
loyal to dallor store

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2013
He used to lick meth off my cooch
lucky sweetnass

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! Well I wasnt refering to u I was refering to the blonde he was engaged to. not a shock bc yall are two peas in a pod both dope heads lol!
. I'm assuming ur talking about yourself bn a dope head nd jealous cause u can't have what u want. But if u stay out of others biz nd worry bout ur own life u will be so much happier.:)
Daisy

Ripley, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Well he still does crazy things to me, he doesn't act like he's engaged when he's with me.
lol

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2013
I could have him if I wanted him but I'm very happy where I'm at :) your just mad bc he kicked you out bc he didn't want your dumbass mooching off him anymore. So how bout you get off your lazy ass n get a job n take care of your kids instead of having other men do it for u haha
Daisy

Cadiz, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Who are you talking to, lol I never have lived with him and I don't have kids. I just meet him all of the time and he fu**s my brains out. He always told me his ol lady isn't half as good as me.
lol

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I was replying to lucky sweetnass, N if you think he is that good in bed your outta your damn mind anyway Lmao! He is a two min man n don't give a shit about any woman as long as he gets his.
Daisy

Earlington, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Hes always made sure I got mine sh*t it's lasted so long iv begged him to stop
Jusssssayin

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 9, 2013
Is this the Scotty that has false teeth about 6"3 , does concrete and always looks like he is methed outta his head ? As far as I know he is single ! Js
huh

Elizabethtown, IN

#16 Jun 9, 2013
soo is it a nice cooch
Jess Powell

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 9, 2013
huh wrote:
soo is it a nice cooch
Hahaha sounds like she has meth mouth above and below !!! Lmao new meaning to meth mouth!
checking updates

Holton, IN

#19 Aug 4, 2013
Looks like he's happy again.he was spotted with the pretty tall thin sexy chic again, they was seen running round sebree!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Campbell?? (Feb '17) 7 hr MCHS04 2
Max McMain (Oct '17) 8 hr jinx 21
Blow and Go 18 hr Rusty Shackleford 5
Bigfoot Spotted 20 hr Eyewitness 5
what girls are easy in Sacramento (Sep '15) Mon Wonder 7
Presley Lee (Nov '11) Apr 21 Sexton 7
Sierra O'Nan? (Feb '17) Apr 21 Ssssss 6

Slaughters Jobs

Personal Finance

Slaughters Mortgages