ladonna's prego again bet buck wilson...

ladonna's prego again bet buck wilson is this ones daddy

Posted in the Slaughters Forum

lmao

White Plains, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
everyone knows kevin isn't man enough u father two babies lol
snitch

Columbus, IN

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Buck Wilson only has one ball his kids don't even belong to him his oldest brennen is his cousins baby j and Cameron belongs to a man in henderson he cant have kids needs to get off the dope that's all he is is a dope head snitch b**ch grow the fuck up and stop f**kin everything that has two legs nasty Wilson the whole family is a nasty Wilson bunch make sebree look bad
snitch

Columbus, IN

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Go turn in some more people to bill mills ya turned in ya own niece chasity ya snitch that's y ya got knocked out in hendo while sellin a black dude some dope at the hotel up from mcdonalds then called the cops lil pussy b**ch paybacks a motha f**ker with a 16 year old boy Andrew Langston in the truck with ya
wow

Paris, TN

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Jus wanted to say don't care who ladonnas baby belongs to but bucks son breenan is not jasons.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Jason only has 2 kids Jordan and Kaleb so don't put shit out there unless you know!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 5, 2013
snitch wrote:
Buck Wilson only has one ball his kids don't even belong to him his oldest brennen is his cousins baby j and Cameron belongs to a man in henderson he cant have kids needs to get off the dope that's all he is is a dope head snitch b**ch grow the fuck up and stop f**kin everything that has two legs nasty Wilson the whole family is a nasty Wilson bunch make sebree look bad
I can tell you that Baby J only has 2 kids one belongs to him and I and the other one is with Christy sisk so before you go running your dick sucker about my husband get your facts straight and keep his name out of mouth !!!! Think it's funny how people like to hate on people that have got the hell away from all the drama and is actually doing something for their self other than hitting the foil or taking turns screwing each others wife's or husbands
wow

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Married05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you that Baby J only has 2 kids one belongs to him and I and the other one is with Christy sisk so before you go running your dick sucker about my husband get your facts straight and keep his name out of mouth !!!! Think it's funny how people like to hate on people that have got the hell away from all the drama and is actually doing something for their self other than hitting the foil or taking turns screwing each others wife's or husbands
Get em Jo bones!!!:)))))

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 7, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Get em Jo bones!!!:)))))
Lol you know I don't mess around with that shit !!! I will shut their ass down! Nothing but a bunch of crack head asses anyways Bahahahah
wow

Madisonville, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Oh...I know u don't.. lmao.. sebree is drama.. n so childish for them mentioning jasons name.. topix is for pussys tht don't even put there names ya know.. u should ck out chasitys forum. Shame wat they say bout her on hendersons forums. Some people never grow up.. n I kno u will shut their ass down.. u a bad bitch.. :) love ya sis.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 7, 2013
wow wrote:
Oh...I know u don't.. lmao.. sebree is drama.. n so childish for them mentioning jasons name.. topix is for pussys tht don't even put there names ya know.. u should ck out chasitys forum. Shame wat they say bout her on hendersons forums. Some people never grow up.. n I kno u will shut their ass down.. u a bad bitch..:) love ya sis.
Love you to sis !!! Miss ya bunches
wow

Madisonville, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Miss u too.. need to have a cook out this summer!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 9, 2013
wow wrote:
Miss u too.. need to have a cook out this summer!!
Sounds good !:)
Clyde

Evansville, IN

#14 Nov 16, 2013
Hey one thing don't talk about is someone family the Wilson are very good people they have been here n always be here n y are u talking about ur own family for keven and yes I did use my real name so I better run n hide lol
The other black dude

Madisonville, KY

#17 Aug 18, 2015
Look Ladonna has some good head but her pu**y has a bad smell to it nasty b*tch and she loves black cock too
pimp

Hawesville, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2015
rumor has it Christina looks in kevins window and fingers herself watching him and ladonna having sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for nsa hookup (Oct '11) 12 hr Billy 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
Gays in Sebree (Jan '14) Aug 21 AJ 41
Trisha Proctor (May '12) Aug 20 Doit 4
Need hot woman for friend n more Aug 20 Hotfriend 1
Losers Aug 19 Risen Templar 1
Chris cook Aug 18 Pathetic 1

Slaughters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slaughters Mortgages