so called mothers ........

so called mothers ........

Posted in the Slaughters Forum

smdh

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
What about these women who call themselves moms who put their kids off for someone else to take care of them and only takes credit on them when something bad is said or they are pointed out on them being worthless? I can name a fe. Its ashame they lay down and have babies and claim to be mom of the year all the time cuz they r money hungry and bounce from guy to guy to take care of the kids but the majority of the time the kids r with the grandparents. I can't stand a worthless piece of scum like that.
Chevy

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
I don't see nothing wrong with a night out every now and then. My woman and I have date night once a week. Even if that's us going grocery shopping or catching a movie. She is a stay at home mom and takes wonderful care of our 3 kids. I find it to be one of the ways to keep our relationship healthy and intimate. I know she must get overwhelmed with all the duties of being a mom. She deserves a break every once In a while. But I do understand your point to where someone's parents has their kids all the time but yet the mother or father wants full credit to all the duties. One night with out the kids is nothing compared to 4 or 5 nights with out your kids.
haha

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2013
They most not have kids so they don't know its like a vacation for someone else to have them a night are 2 hell a couple of hours is great
smdh

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2013
There's a difference in a couple hrs a few days and weeks at a time.
who

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Who y'all talking about
haha

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
O damn don't be mad cause no one wants to watch your mean ass kids quit hating on parents who have family that like to watch there kid most of there's are prob grown it makes them happy to have a young en runnin around
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
I know parents like this. Makes me mad but can't do anything about it.
Chevy

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Date night is like 4 hours for us... Everyone needs a break. My wife deserves it. Even if I set at home with the kids for a few hours while she goes to get groceries alone. You people will find anything to bitch about! HAHA
smdh

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Chevy wrote:
Date night is like 4 hours for us... Everyone needs a break. My wife deserves it. Even if I set at home with the kids for a few hours while she goes to get groceries alone. You people will find anything to bitch about! HAHA
If u go back and read, there's not anyone bitching about a mother who needs a break a few hrs a week. It's the "mothers" who seem to think they need a break 7 days a week or every weekend out partying while their children are pawned off to other people. It's ashame because a child is innocent they don't choose their parents. It's sad
smdh

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2013
haha wrote:
O damn don't be mad cause no one wants to watch your mean ass kids quit hating on parents who have family that like to watch there kid most of there's are prob grown it makes them happy to have a young en runnin around
Haha. Well well.... Nobody's hating on anyone but worthless Ass women who have kids for someone else to raise. You must be one of them. Lmao
Splenda

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2013
See Messamore at it again!!!
yelp

Westerville, OH

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Splenda wrote:
See Messamore at it again!!!
yelp it her again
Messamore

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry quit puttin me in it I haven't said shit on this thread jus reading..
make me

Westerville, OH

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Messamore wrote:
Sorry quit puttin me in it I haven't said shit on this thread jus reading..
you stay on topix I walk by the other day and where was your phone? Right here on topix. Get a freaking life
Wondering

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 15, 2013
make me wrote:
<quoted text> you stay on topix I walk by the other day and where was your phone? Right here on topix. Get a freaking life
I hope this narrows down who your cowardly a$$ is so someone would shut you up! So what if she reads on topix. Apparently you do too. Your pathetic. You actually get on here to call her out for the same damn thing your doing... You are the sh!t starter. Shut your fat a$$ up and YOU GET A FREAKING LIFE if you have such a problem. Damn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who in Sebree gives B.J's for gasoline. Feb 17 ohmeohmy 14
Bo n laura (Apr '17) Feb 16 Yep 3
Eric tomes Feb 16 FYI 2
A meth headed sebree cop Feb 15 Oak 2
Melissa pile (May '14) Feb 14 Nunnya 6
How is he not in jail Feb 14 Rusty Shackelford 12
Lori Ellis Feb 14 Crazyasfwilson 40

Slaughters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance