Comments
101 - 116 of 116 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2010
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Charge

United States

#104 Oct 31, 2010
After John Whitfield blatantly lied about the meth dealer not being a member of the local Iron order Chapter, isurf was provided with pictures of that member being initiated into the club and being given his patches. They have yet to revise their story.
Gee

Madisonville, KY

#105 Oct 31, 2010
John sticks to issues not mud slinging
Conservative

United States

#106 Oct 31, 2010
I'm a republican and will be voting for whitfield.
Alexander

Mcleansboro, IL

#107 Oct 31, 2010
Whitfield has shown he will lie about anything to try and get elected. He will lose bad, and the people of this county will be better for it.
bohmann

Hopkinsville, KY

#108 Nov 1, 2010
vote for action, not words
Todd P'pool

Madisonville, KY

#109 Nov 1, 2010
Im voting for John.
Neithernor

United States

#110 Nov 1, 2010
I have had my dealings with the CSU, with and without Todd in the office. Neither Moore or P'Pool made any impact or enforced any state laws regarding flagrant non-support. I did finally receive a letter stating that my exes arrearages have basically been zeroed out by the State aka HCCSU my son will be 18 in January, can't say the outcome was much if a surprise as I never received much more than a random $50 here and there I never really expected to get it anyway. I suppose they just needed to clear their books? I don't think it'd have made a difference who was in office. Politics ate the same, only different players. I'm not against P'Pool over it. Over all I think he's the better candidate and as far as for Chris he is for his friends, you've got that right and you'd be lucky to get to know him and have him as a friend. He us an honest man, a devoted husband and father and cares very much about our community. I hope he gets your vote, he deserves this and as a community we are lucky to have him in office.
J Whitfield

United States

#111 Nov 2, 2010
[QUOTE who="Todd P'pool"]Im voting for John.[/QUOTE]
Don't bother because me and my whole family are voting for you.
Lol

United States

#113 Nov 2, 2010
John is stupid p pool will win
briona

Eddyville, KY

#114 Nov 2, 2010
WHITFIELDD:D
Savage

Philadelphia, PA

#115 Nov 2, 2010
John got his ass smoked by P'pool!
Remember what u said John, "bologna will cost you."
Bonehead

Madisonville, KY

#116 Nov 3, 2010
Savage wrote:
John got his ass smoked by P'pool!
Remember what u said John, "bologna will cost you."
Smoked is right....and it will cost him....who knows....maybe now he (whitfield)can be the Top Bar-Tender in the county.....go ride off into the sunset John....we spoke, and You LOST!!!!
Angry victim

Madisonville, KY

#117 Nov 3, 2010
My psycho ex breaks into my house despite a DVO (I had him on video tape) and the police tell me they have to fill out a report first and submit it to Todd's office on issues of domestic violence because that power to simply arrest was taking away. I could not believe my ears!!! Not too mention I called Todd's office and they said never got a report so my ex got away with it. Plus they have ONE police officer that serves the child support order and he works full time so that took forever. I am owed so much back child support and my ex is still walking around a free man. I normally do not vote in the local elections, but did this time just to vote against Todd. Now it looks like he is will still be in office. What a joke!!!
John

Eddyville, KY

#119 Nov 4, 2010
Angry victim wrote:
My psycho ex breaks into my house despite a DVO (I had him on video tape) and the police tell me they have to fill out a report first and submit it to Todd's office on issues of domestic violence because that power to simply arrest was taking away. I could not believe my ears!!! Not too mention I called Todd's office and they said never got a report so my ex got away with it. Plus they have ONE police officer that serves the child support order and he works full time so that took forever. I am owed so much back child support and my ex is still walking around a free man. I normally do not vote in the local elections, but did this time just to vote against Todd. Now it looks like he is will still be in office. What a joke!!!
The CA office not getting the report would be the fault of the officer, not the CA's office. So there is no reason to blame them there.
And I have no idea how the child support unit works, but I hear more success stories than LEGIT complaints (Julie), so I'm saying he's done and will continue to do a stellar job!
Angry victim

Madisonville, KY

#121 Nov 9, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The CA office not getting the report would be the fault of the officer, not the CA's office. So there is no reason to blame them there.
And I have no idea how the child support unit works, but I hear more success stories than LEGIT complaints (Julie), so I'm saying he's done and will continue to do a stellar job!
The fact he has to have a report instead of leaving it in the officer's hands makes it his fault too!!! The officer told me this was a new law brought in and he did not agree with it.
just the truth

Madisonville, KY

#122 Nov 9, 2010
P'pool also closed my child support case for a reason that was not acceptable my child is owed over $24,000.oo in child support over time.PPool had all the information and location of the deadbeat father and did nothing, but close the case on my child WOW! my child said thanks for nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min LMS 1,452
whats up with her 23 min just wondering 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Owl 81,598
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Tanya Major (Nov '11) 5 hr Bigdog452 64
Will the Blue Jay Cafe stay in business? (Nov '13) 5 hr tommy 283
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Advertisment 26,226
•••
•••
•••

Slaughters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Slaughters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Slaughters News, Events & Info