Who do you support for County Attorney in Kentucky (Hopkins County) in 2010?

Posted in the Slaughters Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of116
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kay

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For John Whitfield

Judged:

I am owed 65000 for child support even if my children are grown - I am still owed this money
Josh

Fulton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Todd p'pool

Judged:

Because John Whitfield is lying through his teeth about Todd!
Colin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Todd p'pool

Judged:

Todd does inflate his numbers, and takes credit that is not his. But I hate Whitfield, so Todd gets the vote.
alan

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Todd p'pool

Judged:

Whitfield is in a biker gang, we don't need that in office.
Justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

My child support goes through the state through the Hopkins county office and it's always late by months and it has Been taking out by my exes work but not put into my account on time and they always have excuses on why but really no answers for me
sick of dead beat dads

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

I am owed several dollars in child support. Mr P'Pools office has done nothing to collect it. I called and was asked "Well would you like an alert put on the account so it will be looked at and decided by the attorney if a warrant should be issused??" WHAT??? Did she think I was calling because I had nothing better to do with my time?? With the amount owed...there should have already been a warrant issued! So who isnt doing their job?????
Madisonville

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For John Whitfield

Judged:

Todd slams a woman who supports another candidate, just to make himself look better, I think this makes him look like a jerk. He claims he's not a mudslinger but what does he think he did to her. He didnt even post all the facts. Behavior like this does not reflect a Christian candidate
yesss

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

my vote is for john whitfield.. and jackson for mayor
yesss

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For John Whitfield

Judged:

we need new officals in office and todd p'pool is just not doing anything...
Stupid is as stupid does

Dawson Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Madisonville wrote:
Todd slams a woman who supports another candidate, just to make himself look better, I think this makes him look like a jerk. He claims he's not a mudslinger but what does he think he did to her. He didnt even post all the facts. Behavior like this does not reflect a Christian candidate
She was slamming him!. So does Whitfield come off as a christian candidate? Todd was only stating facts. The facts he stated are a matter of record. It's ok for Whitfield to continuosly slam him but he is not supposed to set the record straight? She has a right to support whom ever she wants but she does not have the right to lie ( I mean distort) the facts.
Actually-

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>
She was slamming him!. So does Whitfield come off as a christian candidate? Todd was only stating facts. The facts he stated are a matter of record. It's ok for Whitfield to continuosly slam him but he is not supposed to set the record straight? She has a right to support whom ever she wants but she does not have the right to lie ( I mean distort) the facts.
She was simply stating facts, she said she was told her case had been closed twice. Todd put her mugshot on a commercial for her children to see and said she had theft charges, it was bad checks not like she was holding up banks. That was a low blow to her and she's not the one running, it's about P'Pool and Whitfield. If she was getting her child support maybe she wouldn't have written bad checks, also $30,000.00 over 18 years is only about 190.00 per month, so even if she got that amount, it sure isn't much.
goodgrief

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Todd p'pool

Judged:

Isnt it the county attorneys job to prosecute bad checks? why would a person choose a bad check writer to be in thier commercials?
GET REAL

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

P'Pool and Chirs does not know what they are doing, they are still wet behind thier EARS. If it wasn't for the Badgetts' P'Pool wouldn't be where he is today. Chirs Oglesby he is just for his friends, so you have no hope getting help from him. So if you are smart you will VOTE John Whitfiled and Bill Whitledge, and play it safe. These man has been in and out of the courts and KNOW what they are doing.
GET REAL

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For John Whitfield

Judged:

He knows what he is doing.
Josh

Fulton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

GET REAL wrote:
P'Pool and Chirs does not know what they are doing, they are still wet behind thier EARS. If it wasn't for the Badgetts' P'Pool wouldn't be where he is today. Chirs Oglesby he is just for his friends, so you have no hope getting help from him. So if you are smart you will VOTE John Whitfiled and Bill Whitledge, and play it safe. These man has been in and out of the courts and KNOW what they are doing.
Wow... It's ignorant people like you who shouldn't be able to decide our future...
Actually

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

goodgrief wrote:
Isnt it the county attorneys job to prosecute bad checks? why would a person choose a bad check writer to be in thier commercials?
I'm glad you have never been in a position where you wrote a bad check, however some people do by mistake or out of necessity because they don't have the money to cover and hope they can "beat the check". I don't think she should be condemned and embarrassed for that.
Bernie

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Get Real, Get Real!!!! You've been around long enough to know that the click is still here even after the Civil War has ended. Whitfield and Whitledge along with a few more are just mouth pieces for a deeper faction. Its just what you want to hear! They won't get my vote!!!
Hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you have never been in a position where you wrote a bad check, however some people do by mistake or out of necessity because they don't have the money to cover and hope they can "beat the check". I don't think she should be condemned and embarrassed for that.
The thing is it wasn't 1,2 or even 3 counts it was 17 that is beyond ridiculous.
Actually

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is it wasn't 1,2 or even 3 counts it was 17 that is beyond ridiculous.
Ok, I agree she shouldn't have written them, but it moved way past one candidate vs. another when he put her mugshot out there, that was just wrong in my opinion.

And I know from experience that a bank will send the largest check through first and kick the rest out, so even if it was a $5.00 or $10.00 check each one is a "count" and each check carries a charge with the bank and with the business and the county attorney, so it can add up. I had that happen to me in the past, so I understand. That's the reason I felt the need to respond.
I'm for Todd

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Todd p'pool

Judged:

Todd is a very good person - don't believe the lies and half-truths being put out by Mr. John Whitfield.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of116
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Slaughters Discussions

Search the Slaughters Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DemocRATS 144,589
Kendra 41 min shut that mouth 7
Just Curious, but is there any Lesbians or bise... (Jun '12) 7 hr Taylor 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 15 hr redeemer 26,159
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 16 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,540
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
ella chandler, (Mar '13) Tue Pahaaaa 18
•••
•••
•••
Slaughters Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Slaughters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••