Anonymous

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
You are one fat ugly mess. There will never be anything pretty bout you. It is one thing to be fat and ugly but its another problem when you have a ugly attitude with it. You like to fool around with your friend husbands. Joke is on you this time fat ass because I screwd round with your man a few nights ago. Pretty sad when the mexicans don't even want you anymore.
Messamore

Covington, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2012
First of all u spelled my name wrong its Messamore and I've never messed with MY friends husband and I quit the Mexican not the other way around. And I could care less who u were messing with a couple nights ago! And it's still good to know I have a fan club so while ur busy in my business I won't be giving u a second thought.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Your dumb big meswhore
carissa

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 28, 2012
You need to get a life she good ppl
lisa

Mortons Gap, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2012
carissa wrote:
You need to get a life she good ppl
more mexican coochie
Messamore

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Aww thank u Carissa. You know haters hate when u have something they want and they don't like to see people happy. But that's ok hate on its not bothering me.
carissa

Carpentersville, IL

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Your welcome angie and your right they ain't got nothin else better to do....well Lisa so what kind of coochie do u have since u all worried bout mine....do u have white boy coochie? Blac boy coochie? Oh wait I know your obviously jealous because no one wants your coochie but hey that's ok they make a wide selection of toys for that....I suggest u get one maybe u wouldbt be so bitter if u got off.... ;)
Tom

Princeton, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Right now, she,s messing around with a married man namrd Brian, I gurss he likes hogs.
Brother Jones

Gilbertsville, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
You should talk to Jesus, He has all the answers.
Harley

Gilbertsville, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2013
I,ll take her. Who cares how nasty she is.
geez

Morganfield, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Harley wrote:
I,ll take her. Who cares how nasty she is.
not all women are impressed by motorcycles, Harley.
Randy

Gilbertsville, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Whos talking about motorcycles?
polly wolly

Morganfield, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2013
i think gees is referring to the name harley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaughters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey logsdon 12 hr maybe 2
fun Sun getter68 1
friends Sun getter68 1
Hurting heart Sun Laters 7
Jerry monks (Mar '13) Sat worried to death 9
hi liked your profile Sat worried to death 1
Bobby jo Mar 27 jason 3
Slaughters Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web