Police release autopsy, new details i...

Police release autopsy, new details in Slaton shooting

There are 1 comment on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Jan 30, 2012, titled Police release autopsy, new details in Slaton shooting. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

Police say Robert Holt was shot five times by a Slaton homeowner after burglarizing the home and then opening fire on two people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

Tabatha Holt

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2012
My prayers go out to Melcher and Ayers and I want to apologize for what my Dad has done...I am his 27 yr old daughter and only child and even though i wasnt close to my father and didnt have a relationship with him it still hurts to know that after not speaking with my father for almost 9 yrs and 16 yrs before that i have to drive to lubbock to sign papers for my dad who died jan. 26 to be buried still kills me and tears me apart!!! I can only imagine what the two innocents that got shot are going thru and the fear the families of the two have and again i am sincerly sorry for what my father did and will keep yall in my heart and prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Plains College prepares for August openin... 11 hr nancy p 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jun 13 Dearshelley 526
Trump Plans Massive Welfare Cuts Jun 3 Footing the Bill 4
Violence against Nurses - Unacceptable May '17 Army Vet 1
I Can't Use My Medicare at Neighbor ER --- WHY May '17 Army Vet 1
News Lubbock again experiences appraisal increase, d... May '17 NAME 2
Self Segration Alive and Well May '17 Earl B 1

Slaton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance