Family of Five On a Bicycle

Family of Five On a Bicycle

Posted in the Slaton Forum

Packaged and Wrapped

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2009
A Family of five traveling on a bicycle is headed for your town. They have three small childern with them, they live in a tent and need any help they can get.
http://www.pedouins.org/

They are planning on riding this bicycle to Alaska. They were in Miss at the last posting.
Displaced Hill Billy

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 25, 2009
Packaged and Wrapped wrote:
A Family of five traveling on a bicycle is headed for your town. They have three small childern with them, they live in a tent and need any help they can get.
http://www.pedouins.org/
They are planning on riding this bicycle to Alaska. They were in Miss at the last posting.
Just read their webpage it says they are headed for Slayton, hope to be there for Thanksgiving. They are also requestin a five dollar donation a month for 20 months.Mr Harrison the man on the team does not work, he just peddles his bike along and people help them out as they can find people who will. camping in peoplels toosheds and yards or what ever. those three little kids are sad sad situation. My opinion.
Old Worker

Muldoon, TX

#3 May 22, 2010
How old are the three kids? If they are of school age, by law they should be at some school.
Get them a job,please. That is if the father wants to work. That's why we need illegals, to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Plans Massive Welfare Cuts Thu 684lpv 3
Violence against Nurses - Unacceptable May 23 Army Vet 1
I Can't Use My Medicare at Neighbor ER --- WHY May 23 Army Vet 1
News Lubbock again experiences appraisal increase, d... May 21 NAME 2
Self Segration Alive and Well May 13 Earl B 1
bisexual men in lubbock? (Jan '15) May 11 NAME 7
News 75 arrested in Texas, Oklahoma during 3-day ICE... May 8 sammy 4

Slaton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance