Rose-led Guns N' Roses plan June 1 Lu...

Rose-led Guns N' Roses plan June 1 Lubbock appearance at amphitheater

There are 1 comment on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Rose-led Guns N' Roses plan June 1 Lubbock appearance at amphitheater. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

No doubt some Guns N' Roses fans felt that the closest they would get to the band would be via the 3-D concert movie, "Appetite for Democracy," due for a summer release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Axl Rose singing, lead guitarist Slash, Izzy Stradlin on rhythm guitar, bassist Duff McKagan and drummer Steven Adler.... As far as I'm concerned, Guns & Roses is still no more... It's like watching NFL with replacement players.. No sale here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man gets 99 years for crack (Jul '09) Nov 25 Arius Robins 21
Lubbock debt.. Nov 25 Keep it real 1
News DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Nov 25 Keep it real 10
Monica Alonzo. Nov 22 Curious 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Review: Springboard Academics (Mar '15) Nov 17 Wondering 5
Tuo Papi Chulo Nov 12 Papi Chulo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slaton Mortgages