Police Blotter

There are 9 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

SLATINGTON Palmerton man accused of dealing marijuana A 24-year-old Palmerton man was charged Thursday with delivering marijuana to an undercover police officer in Slatington earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

sick of a town goons

Allentown, PA

#1 Jun 5, 2009
another waste of taxpayers money.
Mike Snyder

Redwood City, CA

#2 Jun 5, 2009
What was this young man thinking? Why go to Slatington and sell marijuana when there are plenty of good customers in Palmerton? Sadly, this has been a trend with Palmerton for many years. The good business leaves town and goes elsewhere. It all started with that ‘Dynamic Community’ sign. I swear the gods are laughing at us. If I only I was as good as my brother Jerry in basketball I could have used my celebrity to save this town and get everybody to go Footloose! My Palmerton peeps are choosing Home Depot/Lowes over Shea’s in droves and now we can’t even buy pot in town. I certainly don’t want to travel to Slatington for my weed so I think Peter Kern & Jeff Hagar of the Palmerton Chamber of Commerce should look into this. I may just have to start buying beer at Slatington Beverage rather then Palm Beverage for my underage basketball team.

Does anyone know if Tony Papay shops in Slatington? Let me know. I can use that to get him fired.
Truth

Tamaqua, PA

#3 Jun 5, 2009
LMAO....Mike Snyder you are so funny...he btw you better watch out there is a new AD in town. Will be an interesting BBall season.
Mike Snyder

Redwood City, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2009
Truth wrote:
LMAO....Mike Snyder you are so funny...he btw you better watch out there is a new AD in town. Will be an interesting BBall season.
Thanks for the shout out Truth. It will be a great season as long as my kids don't score any weed in Slatington. Doesn't anyone sell it in the park anymore where it is perfectly safe with the PoPo driving by?
1983 grad

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2009
To many "salesmen" in town . Just look around.
Mike Snyder

Redwood City, CA

#6 Jun 10, 2009
1983 grad wrote:
To many "salesmen" in town . Just look around.
Hey 1983 Grad? We may know each other. Are you male or female? Did you graduate from Palmerton or Lehighton? Did I play basketball against/with you or sleep with you?
1983 grad

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2009
Palmerton, no on the sleeping part male, Yes we did play basketball,
1983 grad

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2009
Wow a little harsh on Tony >>>I think a little tension maybe? Fill me in
classof82inexile

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jun 17, 2009
as long as people still place their bets in palmerton your brother will be alright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slatington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walnutport man who beat dad for flushing pot ge... (Dec '08) Feb 4 Bullied by joshs ... 59
News Dad who let child's teeth rot admits to assault... Jan '18 JACKASS 1
Pathmark Walnutport SOLD to Coligas SHOPRITE (Jul '12) Jan '18 Marciem 13
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Dec '17 pinda linda 13
News Heart project beat the odds Sep '17 life goes on 6
News Police shoot 100-pound pet pig (Aug '17) Sep '17 In good faith 3
News Palmerton superintendent to resign -- themornin... (Sep '07) Sep '17 Sarahw 109

Slatington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slatington Mortgages