Slatington man accused of molesting girl

Slatington man accused of molesting girl

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Slatington man accused of molesting girl. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Slatington man was charged Tuesday with the molestation and attempted rape last autumn of a girl under 13 years old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

What A Sicko

Slatington, PA

#1 Apr 6, 2011
He should be Hung. End of story.
Eddie Ingram

Slatington, PA

#2 Apr 11, 2011
That's my friend he is in a wheelchair
Steph

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2011
Eddie Ingram wrote:
That's my friend he is in a wheelchair
who cares that's still no excuse hang the a**hole
exactly

Slatington, PA

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Steph wrote:
<quoted text> who cares that's still no excuse hang the a**hole
total waste of air!!!!! execute him!!!
Mouse1015

Mission, KS

#6 Apr 16, 2011
If the mans in a wheel chair then obviously the 13 yr old wanted him and wanted to do shit with him who what do u exspect from a 53 year old disabled man that he would say no! who the hell is any one to condem!!! ITS SLATINGTON!!! the motto :the home of the 13year old girls that are pregnant and their parents are proud. Dont blame him for her parents not watching her and knowing what she was doing!! Maybe the parents in slatington should get a life on stead of letting their kids run free be a parent and WATCH YOUR DAMN KIDS if u dont want the responsibility then maybe u should of kept your legs shut! this is just another example of horrible parenting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slatington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) May 30 Nudist 29 165
News Towamensing Township Man Asked Woman For Ride T... (Dec '07) May '16 vote Trump 28
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Denno329 12
News Hiking trails (Jun '13) Mar '16 double aught buck... 2
News D&L trail marks 25 years (Aug '14) Mar '16 double aught buck... 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Trick-Or-Treat Nights in the Lehigh Valley -- t... (Oct '07) Mar '16 Veronica Vandersn... 259
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slatington Mortgages