looking for birth parents

looking for birth parents

Posted in the Slate Hill Forum

anne

Gainesville, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2014
I was born in Goshen NY on July 25 1968 and I am signed up with the ny state registry . Looking for siblings as well , thank you for your time
James

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Jan 12, 2014
There are a lot more good places to register - isrr, adopted.com , Gs Registry, registryadoption.com .

Good luck,

James
anne

Gainesville, GA

#3 Jan 13, 2014
James wrote:
There are a lot more good places to register - isrr, adopted.com , Gs Registry, registryadoption.com .
Good luck,
James
Thank you do much

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Here is the link to NY state Registry. Parents, Siblings, Adoptees can sign up ......... Also adoptive parents can sign up and request information for their minor child.

http://www.health.ny.gov/vital_records/adopti...

NO fees.

For search guidance and support....... www.nyadoptees.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slate Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westtown Great Pyrenees Breeder (Aug '17) Sun Bella 2
News Tiger' running amok in Manhattan was actually r... Apr 13 consider the source 1
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) Apr 1 Camel toe 226
Jehovah's Witnesses Documentary on the "2 Witne... Mar 26 FreePookigirle 1
abortion protesting (Oct '11) Mar '18 Jesus 2
Anyone remember early 90s story about local ice... (Oct '11) Mar '18 TuscanyRidge 8
100% Commission Real Estate Companies Florida (Oct '15) Mar '18 TuscanyRidge 4

Slate Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Slate Hill Mortgages