NY: 41 Members and Assoc. of "Trinita...

NY: 41 Members and Assoc. of "Trinitarios" Criminal Org. Indicted for Drug Traff. in WA Heights

There are 24 comments on the Drug Enforcement Agency Redirect page story from Mar 11, 2009, titled NY: 41 Members and Assoc. of "Trinitarios" Criminal Org. Indicted for Drug Traff. in WA Heights. In it, Drug Enforcement Agency Redirect page reports that:

Forty-One Members and Associates of "Trinitarios" Criminal Organization Indicted for Drug Trafficking in Washington Heights MAR 11 -- JOHN P. GILBRIDE, Special Agent-in-Charge of the Drug Enforcement ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Drug Enforcement Agency Redirect page.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BETTY BOOP

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2009
THATS A LIE THEY ARENT NO MACHTE GANG. IF THEY WERE THEN WHY DIDNT THEY FIND ANY MACHETES. THEY MIGHT BE CROOKS AND STREET KIDS BUT NO MACHETES.
bAd bOy 3Ni

New York, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2009
niqkaa howw youu gonna tell mee ; i use to hide machetes for them when they fought the bloods 2 years ago

all these niqkas were looking for were drugs they fight w. machetes muh nigguh
patriaaaa dpl cono

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2009
yoo you freaking dumb ass of course we use machete's u dumb fuk and we all arent selling drugs we just chill and if someone messes with us we take action and we much deeper than 41 and it was actually 34 which is nothing we run in the thousands so no worries and betty boop u dont no crap bout trinitarios and i wanna know why they only go after them why not the ddp's they work with the Cartel they da one's dat be doing their things with drugs more often..
pepe

West Islip, NY

#5 Mar 18, 2009
read the story thsts why they went after them - greed gets a drug dealer every time. you got money they will sell. plus remember is one at a time - the only dealers i know that are not in jail are fag thieves that will get theirs in dominicana. all the bad ass gangaters are in jail.
WBL

Bloomsburg, PA

#6 Apr 30, 2009
What pepe you don't like money.And why wouldn't they use machete's they need to send a point when needed outher wise you will always have people trying to pull some shit on you .And being a little hungry never hurts we all need to be hungry to do what has to be done.
and there are "bad ass gangaters" out there you just dont know about them beacuse they are respected
jwb

Elizabethtown, PA

#7 Jun 11, 2009
soo, i just got done watching a show about the trinitarios and i missed the 7 points that they live by i only got the 5..... i am just wondering if someone could please tell me what they are????
levi

Cobleskill, NY

#8 Jun 15, 2009
what the star called, i saw that too and wanna find a picture of it or something.
3NiKALo

Old Bridge, NJ

#9 Jan 10, 2010
WhaT 3nIs Known foR SlICiNG TheRE fOre THeY A mAChETe WeilidinG GaNg
Victims friend

Gorham, ME

#10 Jan 10, 2010
patriaaaa dpl cono wrote:
yoo you freaking dumb ass of course we use machete's u dumb fuk and we all arent selling drugs we just chill and if someone messes with us we take action and we much deeper than 41 and it was actually 34 which is nothing we run in the thousands so no worries and betty boop u dont no crap bout trinitarios and i wanna know why they only go after them why not the ddp's they work with the Cartel they da one's dat be doing their things with drugs more often..
u issa limppa dikka
ogeeh arebatao0

Providence, RI

#12 Sep 14, 2010
betty bop use a dumb bitch or nigguh cuz we fight wit machetes somo trinitarioos if yu look at are flag it has un machete mmg
Mike

Lovelock, NV

#13 Sep 14, 2010
I'm FOR LEGALIZATION OF DRUGS, but I'm glad to see these Dominican bastards get busted. I'm sick and tired of Dominicans and their damn gangs. Everywhere these Dominicans live and hang out, you have gang problems. Manhattan, Bronx, Hudson County, Elizabeth, Perth Amboy, and Florida, too.
All gang members are bad people and should be locked up. Foreign gang members should be kicked out of the US after they serve their jail time. I AM NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT. I'm even in favor of letting SOME illegals stay if they keep out of trouble, but gangs and gang members have to go!! The sooner, the better!!
Lu a

Staten Island, NY

#14 Dec 29, 2010
Better grow up now and realize that school is he way to go - if you dont want attend school - get a job now and hopefully by the time you're 30 or something you will have some type of career. Life is not about hanging on the block - look at your parents - is not easy to put food on the table and a roof over your children's heads. Again - it doesnt get any easier as you get older - you think you're going to feel good having your mother cook dinner for you without buying any groceries. Wake up and smell the coffee. Is real out here -
skeme

AOL

#15 Jan 3, 2011
Lu a wrote:
Better grow up now and realize that school is he way to go - if you dont want attend school - get a job now and hopefully by the time you're 30 or something you will have some type of career. Life is not about hanging on the block - look at your parents - is not easy to put food on the table and a roof over your children's heads. Again - it doesnt get any easier as you get older - you think you're going to feel good having your mother cook dinner for you without buying any groceries. Wake up and smell the coffee. Is real out here -
At the moment you swear your da man, when you running with your crew getting high and making money, but at the end (which will come) your alone in jail or worst dead. Not worth it people i know i been there.
Lu A

Staten Island, NY

#16 Jan 3, 2011
skeme wrote:
<quoted text>
At the moment you swear your da man, when you running with your crew getting high and making money, but at the end (which will come) your alone in jail or worst dead. Not worth it people i know i been there.
YEs - untouchable - superman syndrom - when I think back at some of the stupid crapers I did when I was young I thank my lucky stars - I was an ediot thinking that I was invinsible, following people that were just as stupid as me. I was awesome (asshoile). Thats an old joke the man trying to tell his stupid friend that he is awesome, but instead sayying your an assholee, because he is an ediot as well. Come on kyds - High School is not that bad and beside is only 4 or 6 years - then a little college goes a long way - no need to become a doctor - just enough to be able to get a regular job and be happy eating rice and beans with your friends and family. Love you all. Talking to the young one touches my heart.
Pana

Kenner, LA

#17 Jan 11, 2011
That's right. You want respect? Get it from those you need it from. School school school, hard work, family, etc. Being rich isn't all about money. You can be rich by having a great family, a wife, husband, love from your peers and friends. Quality>quantity. Money doesn't always buy happiness. Seriously kids, think about it before its too late. You can be anyone you wanna be if you put your mind to it. Don't let anyone hold you back or the media tell you what you should be.
sin nombre

Little Falls, NJ

#18 Jan 11, 2011
Now adays it feels good when am home relaxing.and go to.sleep.thankful and glad that I don't need to worry about people knocking on my door at 6 in the morning.
sin nombre

Little Falls, NJ

#19 Jan 11, 2011
patriaaaa dpl cono wrote:
don't be a fool. The cartel doesn't work with anyone they just use people the same way you and your homie are getting played. Grow up now or later like the candy. If you are lucky you will grow up later and hope you don't have a record.
sin nombre

Little Falls, NJ

#20 Jan 11, 2011
WBL wrote:
What pepe you don't like money.And why wouldn't they use machete's they need to send a point when needed outher wise you will always have people trying to pull some shit on you .And being a little hungry never hurts we all need to be hungry to do what has to be done.
and there are "bad ass gangaters" out there you just dont know about them beacuse they are respected
no trinity is making any real paper.
KING SNOoPY

United States

#21 Mar 10, 2011
ya 3nitoto ya all snitch ass nikkas
King Dopey

Schenectady, NY

#22 Mar 11, 2011
KING SNOoPY wrote:
ya 3nitoto ya all snitch ass nikkas
you have a very limited vocabulary, SNITCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slate Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witnesses put former Brooklyn Heights... 1 hr Caciques a liar 3
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny 3 hr IescapedNY 13
News Jehovah's Witnesses list another Dumbo dev site May 20 Raydot 3
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) May 19 Dr Obvious 176
News Warwick brothers charged with assaulting bounce... (Jan '13) May 18 crizzle845 4
Is video taping a neighbor legal or is it consi... (May '07) May 18 galesawyer 202
Middletown Orphange Children's Home 1881 - 1917 May 7 CCHS Class of 1965 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slate Hill Mortgages