Wild Cowboys movie!
Papo

United States

#263 Aug 17, 2013
What street was Frankie cuevas killed on.? Anyone know .
Mingo

Bronx, NY

#264 Aug 18, 2013
Papo wrote:
What street was Frankie cuevas killed on.? Anyone know .
177 and broadway
dave

Clark, NJ

#265 Aug 31, 2013
Migs 171 wrote:
155th and Audubon?? That block was official huhh. Where they moved that block to??
HI, I would really appreciate it if you had any thing to say about Abraham from 164 and broadway! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE USED TO GET INTO TOO,, OR WHAT EXAMPLES OF THE TYPE OF GUY HE WAS I HEARD HE WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST! HE used to get all the girls and He was THE ULTIMATE TrenD SETTER! Please respond back :))
dave

Clark, NJ

#266 Aug 31, 2013
lovin the heights wrote:
<quoted text>
just wonderng any info on your dad? I think its really brave of you to be looking for his info. any other info that can help us know who he is like what block is he from? Your moms name or how old would he be, just trying to help
HI, I would really appreciate it if you had any info on Abraham from 164 and broadway! to get to know him better I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE USED TO GET INTO TOO,, OR WHAT EXAMPLES OF THE TYPE OF GUY HE WAS I HEARD HE WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST! HE used to get all the girls and He was THE ULTIMATE TrenD SETTER! but I don't know if i can trust that information since i asked someone who only heard about him but never saw him.. Please respond back :))
heights175thgurl

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#267 Sep 6, 2013
edd-od south bronx wrote:
Prison, or even death are consequences any individual must accept if they choose the "life". "this is the life we have chosen for ourselves" is a quote from The Godfather" that has always stuck with me, because of its simple truth. If you choose to be a drug dealer, and you make millions of dollars off of the blood and sweat of other people, then man the "f" up and handle whatever comes your way, be it death, cops or any other hazard in a drug dealer's every day life. I completely committed myself to the notion that I could die on any given day, especially when if I would had gotten stopped on the street I wasn't going out without a fight. Although snitching is an everyday thing nowadays, I long for the days when snitches really got stitches. Anyone who knows the name EDD-O.D. knows I ain't lying. Big up to all OT and RT who didn't rat and did their time like the real men that we are!
where is RT? Been looking for him for years I grew up with the guys on 175 when Mickey worked for rasko and Andre. Sister also hung there I thought RT was locked up for life word is he took out a 14 year old girl in the Bronx by mistake which I don't believe the were the days that Danny aka Madonna was still alive. His death was ruthless they killed him like a piece of trash. I'm talking things that I know cause I grew up with all of them.anyone know where RT is?
MONEYGREEN

Orlando, FL

#268 Sep 6, 2013
what I wanna knw is if YAYO will be in this movie cuz money is chillin...ya taking 4 ever,,4real.... I saw ya'll were in DR checkin Mickey....so what up????
Figgy

Waltham, MA

#270 Sep 11, 2013
It's funny how Dominicans look up to these people, I remember Washington heights when Hispanic groups like argintina, Cubans and Puerto Ricans played with each other, but when Dominicans came about, John gotti said it best , they desecrate the nation,
MONEYGREEN

Orlando, FL

#271 Sep 11, 2013
Figgy wrote:
It's funny how Dominicans look up to these people, I remember Washington heights when Hispanic groups like argintina, Cubans and Puerto Ricans played with each other, but when Dominicans came about, John gotti said it best , they desecrate the nation,
YO, U BUGGIN DUN!!!
Lazy G

Clinton Corners, NY

#272 Nov 11, 2013
Figgy wrote:
Dominicans made everyone stop from playin wit each other??? And you quotin John Gotti like he a professor. FOH!!!
seze

Orlando, FL

#274 May 23, 2014
The doc is never ever ever being made..point blank..these bullshit fake ass directors and producers talk a lot of shit!!
tony

Newark, NJ

#275 Sep 13, 2014
Tony they need to make this documentary already i just dont wanna see regular guys from that era talking about those days in the documentary they better go to the prison and interview the real guys
Bully141

Bronx, NY

#278 Mar 12, 2015
blacrain wrote:
they had massive balls but fat danny did not snitch paqualito did not snitch teddy ted did not snitch fat jimmy did not snitch allen did not snitch victor did not snitch lace did not snitch david did not snitch edd o.d. did not snitch rob base did not snitch
renny did not snitch stanley did not snitch linwood did not snitch
so lenny and nelson could have kept it real too
<quoted text>
Good respond free them Cypress Boys that people keep forgetting free Linwood Stanley and Reny
thesaint360

Elizabeth, NJ

#279 Mar 18, 2015
I would like to know about the wild cowboys, because we understood why some of drugdealers choosen that lifestyle as we lost a family members during making money and having class makes making big money in Washington projects and lost there lives as did we. With the wild cowboys they touch all ofus as suppliers
Ruthie Sepulveda

Arlington, VA

#281 Jul 18, 2015
Smh..
bigCaez

Sayville, NY

#282 Jul 21, 2015
Ruthie Sepulveda wrote:
Smh..
With the charisma and intelligence your brothers had Ruthy Sepulveda, they could have been special people that could have been a positive impact on people; instead this, and people glorify them because they were "real" ....so funny...
Royal playboy

New York, NY

#285 Dec 10, 2015
I'm here eating mangu and salami waiting for this maldito documentary to come out since 2002. Puneta where's the doc?
polo141

Bronx, NY

#286 Dec 14, 2015
blacrain wrote:
Director may I ask who may you be
<quoted text>
That's Edd OD he went down with the wild cowboys opperation
Black02

New York, NY

#287 Jan 1, 2016
Rob o wrote:
<quoted text>----------yo i totally feel u on that. people need to understand the only reason "red top" crew went down was because low level pitchers became informants and everyone and their mother was snitching on them so why not save face and snitch cuz to be real they were looking at life or the lethal injection. ask about them the most violent drug gang in new york history. lenny would buy uzis like crazy about 10 per week.. not only were they estimating about 16 million pero year alone of crack sales but were accountable for over 80 murder from 87 to 93!!DOMINICANS putting in heavy work in the streets.
IDK, but I used to work with the wild Cowboys b4 they were called wild Cowboys .. The name we used to go by was 1H posse!!! It was the apartment # where we sold our crack from... I went to HS with Nelson and Lenny was a dropout.. They weren't bad people then, but bad seeds were joining our crew, and things were never the same... Lenny and Nelson could go suck a dick for all I care ... They deserve everything that got coming to them... Karma is real!!! Stay strong Fat Dan!!!!!
k sepulveda

New York, NY

#288 Mar 12, 2016
is so easy to write shit
k sepulveda

New York, NY

#289 Mar 17, 2016
is so funny how people that dont know shit about what happen is talking ,found out the real story dont go base of what anyone will say ,now lenny and nelson is the bad one ,now the others are the victim they never put a gun on there head to sale drug and kill people they did what they did on there own . it was life or sniche ,anyone will do what they did . lenny and nelson are responsable of what they did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slate Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When do Kiryas Joel officials meet? Theya re no... Tue Moshe Janklowitz 9
News Legoland offers final environmental impact stat... May 21 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Cottage St. Dance Hall 1940s/50s May 21 George 2
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) May 15 real wash heights 1,497
News OC weighs public hearings on new town May 14 Jakarta 1
crooked doctors in orange county? (Mar '15) May 12 yidfellas v USA 4
News Where in Goshen? May 12 lavon affair 1

Slate Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Slate Hill Mortgages