Coming Soon to These Ranks

Posted in the Skyland Forum

Sammy THE FORGER Cathey

Asheville, NC

#1 Oct 13, 2013
http://www.noethics.net/News/index.php...

I am bound for a write-up at this site. So is Fritz "KICKED OUT OF MECKLENBURG" Mercer. So is Eddie "I MARRIED A FELON" Clontz. So is Cal "I HOLD HEARINGS IN CLOSED COURTROOMS AND DETONATE LIKE HOT NITRO" Hill. So is the downiest sheisster of the lot, Julie "I BLINK LIKE HELL WHEN I'M LYING" Kepple.

Enjoy!
Carlos

Asheville, NC

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Is it time for the meds?
WalrusAnderson

Asheville, NC

#3 Oct 14, 2013
Walrus wrote:
Is it time for the meds?
Take your thorazine and go to bed closetHOMO WANKER.
Coward THOMAS HOFFMAN

Buffalo, NY

#4 Oct 14, 2013
I Thomas George Hoffman of Flecther NC am the walrus...koo koo ka choo! You ignorant southern rednecks need to listen to us yankee transplants who better know than you do. We need to build Asheville up to be like NYC, Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia. We know best, you hillbillys don't know crap.
THOMAS G HOFFMAN

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Floating turds in the toilet bowl. That';s me and my doggy taking a water sport break.-g) You ignorant rednecks say I'm a coward just because I am needlessly afraid to meet my betters for coffee and conversation. NOT! I have the balls to post my REAL name here. How about you other trolls? Huh?
Buncy Jeezus Baal

Asheville, NC

#11 Oct 15, 2013
Cullen Anderson wrote:
"Congress has approved some version of this fiscal cliff bill thing. Well, taxes are going up, and now, they're looking to make cuts just about everywhere. In fact, oil companies today had to lay off 15 senators." –Jay Leno
Gracious, Thomas. That one was funny. Keep them coming. I know I take a poke at you every once in a while, but you are sturdy and able to take it. You ol' New Yorker, you. I remember upstate New Yorkers. Except for you they were always right gentle and hospitable.
Satyam Shantananda

Asheville, NC

#12 Oct 16, 2013
"The first step in getting strength is to believe that “I am the Soul”. Me the sword cannot cut; no instruments pierce; me the fire cannot burn; me the air cannot dry; I am the Omnipotent, I am the Omniscient. Repeat these blessed saving words of the Upanishads."

Swami Vivekananda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skyland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AdolphLINCOLN & AbrahamHITLER HOMO RACIST RAPISTS 36 min UNDERGROUND BAKER 2
DEMOCRATS DON'T LIKE OBAMA EITHER yuppers 39 min Buncy Willard Smith 20
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr Dogen 140,962
St. Matthew's Anglican Church moves into 105-ye... (Feb '08) 17 hr ApePeeD 5
Name 3 reasons why Asheville sucks (Jul '11) Sat Myrt 24
Building burns in Asheville area (Feb '14) Feb '14 ApePeeD 1
Citizen-Times: Town of Biltmore ends fire cover... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Thelma 4
Skyland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web