Asheville's Susan Reinhardt on one wo...

Asheville's Susan Reinhardt on one woman's battle to reclaim her life ...

There are 2 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Oct 8, 2011, titled Asheville's Susan Reinhardt on one woman's battle to reclaim her life .... In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Sarah Lomax, formerly homeless, celebrates signing a lease on her apartment in Skyland, which she found with the assistance of Homeward Bound.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

Sarah Lomax

Asheville, NC

#1 Feb 27, 2012
I'm doing very good, still in my apartment, clean and sober, praising the LORD and giving HIM thanks each and every day for giving me another chance at a new way of life. I'm truly blessed for Homeward Bound and my PATH Team. God really put some great people in my life. First I want to thank God and all those who believed in me.
Sarah Lomax

Asheville, NC

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Come July 2nd, I will be clean for 2 years. I serve an awesome God, HE is all knowing and able to do all things as I am through HIM who strenghtens me. I thank YOU LORD, and I can't thank YOU enough!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skyland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cult in Asheville (Dec '10) 4 hr Willard 119
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 6 hr Genesis Enigma 162,488
2018 A Majority black congress 6 hr how many men heim... 3
Should Esther Manheimer Remain as Mayor of Ashe... Sun Re WILLARDandCULLEN 12
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) Sun Kathi 110
females in asheville nc (Jul '16) Sun Muffy Pierce 26
The Lord Mayoress Signs Up to Keep Her Coveted ... Sun Wrong Moretz 5

Skyland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Skyland Mortgages