Jason Robinson

Waynesville, NC

#1 Dec 28, 2008

what is indecent liberty with a minor ?
[Edit]
unlawful sexual activity with a minor, in violation of Section 76-5-401, or an attempt to commit any of those offenses, the person touches the anus, buttocks, or any part of the genitals of the minor, or touches the breast of a female minor, or otherwise takes indecent liberties with the minor, or causes a minor to take indecent liberties with the actor or another person, with the intent to cause substantial emotional or bodily pain to any person or with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person regardless of the sex of any participant.
FELISSA FRIEND

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2009
BRANDON RIGSBY IS ONE OF THEM ALSO HE LOOKS LIKE SHREK! N THATS WHY HIS WIFE LEFT HIS UGLY NASTY ASS HE STANKS THATS WHAT I HEAR ANYWAYS. PLUS HIS WIFE FOUND HER A NICE LOOKING MAN THAT MAKES MR. RIGSBY LOOK SICK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skyland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution in Asheville. Pics and stories! (Jul '10) 3 hr Melinda 117
More On Asheville Oneness Deeksha The Cult 4 hr Shannon 10
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 5 hr When Naughty Cry 203
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 14 hr Chimney1 151,481
Trump for President, He will win. watch Thu Cary Cottle 1
HENDERSONVILLE is sending Hipsters,Hillbillies,... Thu Marvin Amway Pope 6
DSS Protest (Feb '10) Wed truth teller 109

Skyland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Skyland Mortgages