Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

And to think Biden is a heartbeat away from being the big cheese. Of course, ANYONE would be an improvement over Obama.

Vice President Joe Biden – known for his verbal gaffes — accidentally revealed the cover of a classified document codeword in a photo published by AFP/Getty Images.

During a photo opportunity in the Oval Office on Monday, when President Barack Obama and Biden met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the vice president was holding the binder to a “classified document,” The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported.

The binder had the word “Codeword” written across it. The contents inside the document were not revealed.

God help us if Biden ever takes over. At least Comrade Obama is intelligent. But most of us would rather have a patriotic American who is Christian, not Moslem like Obama.
Batty Thomas

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Biden is a friggin idiot even between liberals. So pray Biden gets a brain from the Wizard Of Oz.
Betty

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Indi1991 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, creating one more silly sock puppet. Poor lonely old man hasn't any real friends so he makes them up and talks to himself. Talk to me Cullen. You need to get off this forum before you totally destroy your Sangha connection
I think you two should meet over coffee somewhere and talk out your differences face to face.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

[QUOTE who="cross mill kid"God help us if Biden ever takes over.[/QUOTE]

Dan Quayle, 2016
George T Hall

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Biden is not only to stoopid to be VP, he is too stoopid to live without a caretaker.
Sherpa

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I am so embarrassed that Joe Biden is Vice President. Obam aisn't worth much either, but at least he looks good, lies good, and makes a good pretend prez. Biden is dumber than the average gas station attendant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Skyland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Skyland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Skyland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Skyland