Hammer used to kill Sultan man

Jul 10, 2008 Full story: The Herald 139

David Grimm was asleep when he was attacked with a claw hammer. Now, Snohomish County prosecutors say his ex-girlfriend Debra Canady and her new boyfriend, Brent Starr, orchestrated the vicious attack not only ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
scott

Seattle, WA

#132 Feb 25, 2010
turk wrote:
"...there piers"? Don't you mean them there piers? Or maybe them thar piers? Or possibly those piers?
And what the heck do piers have to do with a murder trial?
Dude is that the best you can do.it's obvious you can't come up with a good solid arugement.because you know that they are both guilty.
scott

Seattle, WA

#133 May 30, 2010
turk wrote:
"...there piers"? Don't you mean them there piers? Or maybe them thar piers? Or possibly those piers?
And what the heck do piers have to do with a murder trial?
well i see you can't come with a good solid argument
turk

United States

#134 May 31, 2010
You can't see the hand in front of your face. Learn how to spell dolt!
scott

Seattle, WA

#135 Jun 6, 2010
turk wrote:
you are a complete jackass moron
scott

Seattle, WA

#136 Jun 7, 2010
turk wrote:
please tell me why you think these monsters are not guilty. your the one with your hand in front of your face.please tell me
turk

United States

#137 Jun 7, 2010
First of all, I am not a jackass moron. I DO know how to spell and if you like I can give you the examples of where you have either misspelled a word or used a word that is entirely incorrect. I'll do one right now.

"your the one with your hand in front of your face."

First and foremost, a sentence begins with a capital (not capitol) letter. Second, the first word you used is incorrect, it should be be You're...meaning you are.You also need a space (or better, two) after a period.

Now that I have slightly educated you, please show where I ever stated that the subjects of this topic are not guilty?
scott

Seattle, WA

#138 Jul 4, 2010
You are a complete moron. go home loser
scott

Seattle, WA

#139 Jul 5, 2010
turk wrote:
First of all, I am not a jackass moron. I DO know how to spell and if you like I can give you the examples of where you have either misspelled a word or used a word that is entirely incorrect. I'll do one right now.
"your the one with your hand in front of your face."
First and foremost, a sentence begins with a capital (not capitol) letter. Second, the first word you used is incorrect, it should be be You're...meaning you are.You also need a space (or better, two) after a period.
Now that I have slightly educated you, please show where I ever stated that the subjects of this topic are not guilty?
If you are not here to debate than just shut up moron.
turk

United States

#140 Jul 5, 2010
I am neither a moron nor a loser and I AM home.

I am more than willing to debate any issue but you have to first ask the question, or more precisely, answer MY question. I'll ask it again.

Where did I EVER state anyone was not guilty?
scott

Seattle, WA

#141 Jul 5, 2010
turk wrote:
I don't find murder one bit funny. I do question the relevance of making such a big deal of the murder weapon. It doesn't matter if a pistol, rifle, kitchen knife or bare hands killed this man, he is still dead.
I made the comment about purchasing hammers because it is the exact same argument used in purchasing firearms. While I will agree that the primary purpose of firearms is to kill living things no sane person purchases a firearm with the intent of harming another human. Neither does a sane person use a hammer, whatever the type or style, for the purpose of killing another human.
A murderer will use whatever weapon they can for their foul deed. My point is that almost anything can be used as a murder weapon yet firearms are singled out as needing a background check and waiting period for purchase.
Same guy do you live in Bothell or Marysville Edward
turk

United States

#142 Jul 5, 2010
Yes, I wrote that quite some time ago. I do not live in Marysville and who is Edward?

I'm still waiting for you to show where I stated someone was not guilty.
scott

Seattle, WA

#143 Jul 7, 2010
turk wrote:
Yes, I wrote that quite some time ago. I do not live in Marysville and who is Edward?
I'm still waiting for you to show where I stated someone was not guilty.
Look i don't have time for a jack ass that want's to criticize my grammer. I made my point you know what i meant enough said. If you would like to debate something .i'm all ears
turk

United States

#144 Jul 7, 2010
Well, try this azzhole. Communication is key to understanding. If you cannot use the correct words then you cannot communicate. I've tried several times to NICELY point out your errors but all you can do is call me names.
I'm done with your illiterate a$$!
scott

Seattle, WA

#145 Jul 8, 2010
turk wrote:
Well, try this azzhole. Communication is key to understanding. If you cannot use the correct words then you cannot communicate. I've tried several times to NICELY point out your errors but all you can do is call me names.
Good queer boy don't need your BS
scott

Seattle, WA

#146 Jul 15, 2010
turk wrote:
Reading this you don't know how to spell either hahahahahahahahaa
Edward

Lynnwood, WA

#147 Jul 15, 2010
you two fools aren't even debating Brent and Debbie, you're arguing about spelling.
scott

Seattle, WA

#148 Jul 16, 2010
Edward wrote:
you two fools aren't even debating Brent and Debbie, you're arguing about spelling.
your right i was looking to debate he was checking grammer
Black Smith

Lynnwood, WA

#149 Oct 6, 2012
a friend of debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
debbie did NOT do this. there is absolutly no way. you dont know all the facts so you have no place to judge
Yeah she did do it. I know em both. she did that $h1t. so did her coward bf.so shut up.
Jason from EVT

Everett, WA

#150 May 4, 2014
I was in SnoCo Jail (DUI, not that it matters, still a crime} in the same pod as Brent and after hearing him tell the story to me and numerous times to other people I finally asked him point blank if he did it, he looked me right in the eyes and said no. I knew right then the piece of shit had done it. I had a good feeling that he was guilty before asking because he couldn't shut the fuck up about it, he practiced on any inmate who would hear his story and every time, every time his eyes would inadvertently look down. He's a liar. Sorry this is five years past due, I was catching up on the new series Fargo and a guy kills his wife with a hammer and it made think about the piece of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skykomish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott anderson is a convicted sex offender. (Jun '09) 15 hr MrsBannerman23 7
Sheriff: Woman stabs neighbor in stomach during... Aug '14 Other Neighbor 2
scott anderson sells meth to kids that live in ... (Dec '08) Aug '14 Mike McDaniels 14
Kenagy leaves for the Navy Jul '14 Carol hising 1
Falling in Love with Alianza Del Pacifico; The ... Jul '14 Cali 1
420 Jun '14 put email 1
420 Jun '14 fourtwentie 1

Skykomish News Video

Skykomish Dating
Find my Match

Skykomish People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Skykomish News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Skykomish

Personal Finance