Hammer used to kill Sultan man

Hammer used to kill Sultan man

There are 140 comments on the The Herald story from Jul 10, 2008, titled Hammer used to kill Sultan man. In it, The Herald reports that:

David Grimm was asleep when he was attacked with a claw hammer. Now, Snohomish County prosecutors say his ex-girlfriend Debra Canady and her new boyfriend, Brent Starr, orchestrated the vicious attack not only ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#21 Aug 30, 2008
scott anderson wrote:
ok well i want them to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
Agreed, and no one should settle for less than that, IF the crime was committed with extreme malice, and without provocation.

But one ~does~ wonder of the possible mitigating circumstances.
scott anderson

Bridgewater, VA

#22 Sep 4, 2008
also . i should prbly go to jail too since i cook meth right here in gold bar on 8th street
Back at you Malaya -

Dayton, VA

#23 Sep 5, 2008
The only person speaking on defense for Debbie is her methed out daughter who moved into her moms home because her mom is in jail. Debbies daughter can't pay her bills and is just using her mother like her mother used David. Looks like it runs in the family. Malaya - You and your mother are just alike. Fu**ing multiple men and animals... He, He!! What now??? You got nothing on anyone but we got it all on you and (YO MOMMA) I didn't know David very well but I knew your crazy mother and that is why I can clearly say that she had 100 percent involvement in Davids murder. I don't blame you for trying to defend her though because what daughter whould want to even believe that her mother would do such a thing. It is what it is and your mother is a murderer.
Back at you Malaya -

Dayton, VA

#24 Sep 5, 2008
You are just as crazy and a discusting meth head like your mother. It doesn't surprise us that you are defending her because all meth heads support one another. You are now living at her house but moved in after she went to jail for murder. That was a free ticket for you because you couldn't pay your bills. You are so methed out you don't know whats going on so who are you to say what happened at your moms? You can't see past your big nose that you use to snort your stuff. He, he, you sound ridiculous trying to defend that cu*t.((((LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER)))
Kevin

Worland, WY

#25 Sep 11, 2008
Has the trial started for Debby yet?
malaya

United States

#26 Sep 12, 2008
Kevin wrote:
Has the trial started for Debby yet?
no not yet
scott anderson

Bridgewater, VA

#28 Sep 12, 2008
i cook meth right here in gold bar on 8th n orchard
GBWA

Bothell, WA

#29 Sep 13, 2008
scott anderson wrote:
Everyone already knows what goes on in that house...it's not a big secret or anything
scott anderson

Bridgewater, VA

#30 Sep 13, 2008
who the f r u?
scott anderson

Bridgewater, VA

#31 Sep 13, 2008
im also the number 1 trafficer in stolen property throughout the whole valley: )
scott anderson

Bridgewater, VA

#32 Sep 13, 2008
ur not a cop r ya?
GBWA

Bothell, WA

#33 Sep 13, 2008
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what happens there...Your not real "sneaky" about it
To SCOTT ANDERSON

Dayton, VA

#34 Sep 13, 2008
scott anderson wrote:
Nobody cares about you. This blog wasn't started for you or about you. And frankly, nobody cares about you. So good for you for cooking meth. Who really cares? We don't! So find something else to do with your time than get on here and tell us you cook meth. Are ya looking for some attention? If I remember correctly, this is about the other meth head - Debbie - The murderer. Maybe you were involved in helping her with the murder too. So maybe we should report your comments to the policce and let them trace it to your computer and you can explain to the athorities why you are stating that you cook meth.
scott anderson

Bridgewater, VA

#35 Sep 13, 2008
o ya boy ..........lets gioy
To SCOTT ANDERSON

Dayton, VA

#36 Sep 13, 2008
scott anderson wrote:
o ya boy ..........lets gioy
We are not stupid. More than likely scott anderson is not your name and you are a coward to not say who you really are. What meth head says they cook it and says where? You are pathetic and ridiculous. Oh yeah don't ya know the pd can trace back to who logged this info? Maybe you are such a fag you need some attention and your crack head friend is in jail for murder so this is the only way for you to get it. Get a life and stay off this blog. Everyone can give a shit less who you are and what you do. Thanks again you fag!
scott anderson

Bridgewater, VA

#38 Sep 14, 2008
u might be right , my real name is caleb farmer
RonW

Everett, WA

#39 Sep 28, 2008
Heh-heh.....looks like I stumbled onto the white trash forums

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#40 Sep 30, 2008
RonW wrote:
Heh-heh.....looks like I stumbled onto the white trash forums
Either that, or some character who knows how to have a really interesting conversation with himself!!!!

:-))
shelly

Renton, WA

#41 Oct 9, 2008
I dont know Debra but I know Brent and I can't beleive he would/could commit such a crime
lil john

Harrisonburg, VA

#42 Oct 10, 2008
scott anderson wrote:
also . i should prbly go to jail too since i cook meth right here in gold bar on 8th street
who ever wrote this is a punk bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skykomish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family in Sultan Jun 21 Monikasea 1
News Medical examinera s office identifies human sku... May '16 binaries 1
homeless people in gold bar (Apr '11) May '16 Mkrgoldar 9
Index Music Thread (Jan '15) May '16 Musikologist 4
News Fishing Report for Nov. 13 (Nov '13) Nov '13 Skokomish 1
News Fight grows against possible dam on Sky River (May '12) Nov '13 mikey 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Skykomish Mortgages