“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#13889 Jan 17, 2015
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
She will likely die in a stand off with the cops while holding some republicans hostage. And ranting that they're cyberbullies and trolls.
And the sooner, the better.

;)
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13890 Jan 17, 2015
Keep Smiling 3 wrote:
<quoted text> This message sure did hold a lot of truth and in the hearts of Christian Friend that have come and gone, still holding on to the Faith that God has a Good Work for all of us to do helping bring the lost to give their hearts to Our Lord Jesus Christ......<3.....May the Peace of God Go with Us on each of the Journeys we choose to follow....Amen!
Haven't been here in a while, SEE many of those I haven't seen anywhere else are here. HA! The post above was in responce to " THE GOOD ~~ BAD~~ and UGLY . Guess ALL OF US HAVE IT , to some degree.
1 post removed
Keep Smiling 3

Charleston, WV

#13892 Jan 17, 2015
The Bible tells us that everything has a season. We all go through changes in Life, some for the better and some for the worse.....Time goes by and everything serves a purpose under the Sun.....We LIVE, We LEARN.....We Learn to Grow in Grace.....God allows the Good, the Bad and the Ugly to help us get through the Seasons of Life and then when his teachings correct us into the path of Righteousness......We each continue on in our Individual Journeys......All the Bad and Ugly is put behind us and the Good begins to Shine Brighter for a Better Future in each step we take toward the choices we make......Prayer for All who Read this Messages......May God Strengthen and do a Good Work in each of US.....<3
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13893 Jan 17, 2015
SIN thru much of life, " GIVES WAY " to a BRIGHT FUTURE, and guess what It gets easier thru time. <3 The richeous life , just becomes a part of us. Like wearing a seat belt in a car, at first WE don't want to wear it and little by little we do it AUTOMATICALLY. Without thinking.
Keep Smiling 3

Charleston, WV

#13894 Jan 17, 2015
Called: "LETTING GO and LETTING GOD" clearing away what the Devil has tried to destroy.......Moving On with Our Lives as God sees Fit for Us.......and Moving On is a Release from what can become an unwanted type Bondage that none of us want.....
Keep Smiling 3

Charleston, WV

#13895 Jan 17, 2015
Thank you LORD for this BEAUTIFUL DAY.

Bree_Z

“SPRING ... Here it comes ...”

Since: Sep 14

Got Ur Umbrellas ?

#13896 Jan 17, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't been here in a while, SEE many of those I haven't seen anywhere else are here. HA! The post above was in responce to " THE GOOD ~~ BAD~~ and UGLY . Guess ALL OF US HAVE IT , to some degree.
Greeting TRYING, I'm still a bit confused on who the gray/profiles are, but I always appreciated reading you and especially when you addressed me. You won't recognize me anymore, but I'm still fairly new to this group of posters.

I think it's a shame the others opened this back up when it doesn't appear they have any desire in keeping us on topic, but then ... I guess it's nothing new to what you've all come accustomed to expect from at least some others.

I wish David, Laci, Hope, KeepSmiling, and HS & Cookies and wasn't there a MEEK poster too, I wish you well. Hope you all are ringing in the new year with hope and expectations of blessings being poured upon you and yours ... Us.

As for those that don't believe in Our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST ... I wish you well too.
Peace Regardless to all :)

Bree_Z

“SPRING ... Here it comes ...”

Since: Sep 14

Got Ur Umbrellas ?

#13897 Jan 17, 2015
GodSmacked wrote:
Good evening.
This particular thread is filled with capture posts that I believe needs to be compared and want to bump it up so other can read it.
Hello GodSmacked,... I almost hate to tell you, but I've recreated again from when you first and last posted with me. It's not much of secret anymore who I am, nor is my Topix reputation. How one can be made out to sound so notorious in only two years baffles my mind, but nonetheless I've been told before. Haha

I hope this post finds you well and your spirits are high as we are quickly getting through this first month of the New Year and a Happy belated one to you and yours. Hope writing 2015 hasn't been too challenging for some. Haha

Peace :)

____
I'd like to say Hello to SUNDOG as well.
1 post removed
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13899 Jan 17, 2015
Bee_Z I hav been here since the beginnig of his hread. Leave a while, but always return, I guess its where some put their Heart, into posting. Meekness alias OAD left again. things got nasty on Princeton thread. Prayer Requests. I understand, some aren't up to withstanding the worldly nastiness. This Thread has a lot of good stuff in it. It will always be coming up as ITS TOO GOOD TO DIE ! Hope you are doing well. <3 I remember you Bree_Z . Hope someday REAL BLESSINGS spring up in this thread.
Keep Smiling 3

Charleston, WV

#13900 Jan 17, 2015
Sometimes it is hard to revive a Good Thread like this one......Wounded Spirits prevent us from posting....<3.....
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13901 Jan 18, 2015
KS3 WOUNDED SPIRIT " HATH I ". What come to mind is the facebook post, that says "I NEED A HUG TODAY ". Dead of winter is upon us, and YESTERDAYS BEAUTIFUL DAY is now only a memory. The FUTURE seems will never come fast enough. Nothing to life the Spri on a dark day. song, "OLE DARK CLOUD HANGING OVER MY HEAD". comes to mind. I have done my time, and GOD is still , DISTANT ! AH! think about the Things you are gong to grow in the garden real soon. SPRING . LIFE RENEWED AGAIN ! <3
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13902 Jan 18, 2015
nothing to lift the spirit,! correction. TKS !
-badboy-

Springboro, OH

#13903 Jan 18, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
KS3 WOUNDED SPIRIT " HATH I ". What come to mind is the facebook post, that says "I NEED A HUG TODAY ". Dead of winter is upon us, and YESTERDAYS BEAUTIFUL DAY is now only a memory. The FUTURE seems will never come fast enough. Nothing to life the Spri on a dark day. song, "OLE DARK CLOUD HANGING OVER MY HEAD". comes to mind. I have done my time, and GOD is still , DISTANT ! AH! think about the Things you are gong to grow in the garden real soon. SPRING . LIFE RENEWED AGAIN ! <3
have you considered hydroponics? or a greenhouse?

you need not wait that long to mellow out

just saying

“Living for Jesus”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13904 Jan 18, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
"TRYING" Remember this!.....sometimes God seems far away from us and we have many questions why the DISTANCE?......HE has his reasons, I guess for testing our FAITH maybe......BUT! as born again Christians, God never leaves us nor forsakes us......It is US that pull away from God at times in life, maybe because of the SINS we feel CONVICTED of and maybe feel like God ill not forgive......I don't know all the answers, I just believe if we stay close to God and His Will for Our Lives, he will, i His Time, give us reasons as to why we feel Him so far away and this can hapen when our Prayers aren't answered when we feel like they should be......Remember! not ever prayer we send up gets answered in the way we think it should be, but, God will take care of ever need He sees fit for all of Us in His "TIME" not ours......

Thanks for mentioning "SPRING" and plans for my garden........I am looking forward to a good year in gardening......Hope YOU have a PEACEFUL and BLESSED DAY......<3
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13905 Jan 18, 2015
KS3, They didn't like your POST ! BUT! I DID, for a fact as JESUS was hanging on the CROSS , HE asked "FATHER , WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME ".GOD would NEVER FORSAKE any of US. The greatest TRIAL was in the making, when JESUS did DIE. Now we have gotten LIFE ! Because, and ONLY BECAUSE of HIM, THE LAMB that was WORTHY to be the SACRIFICE and GIVE full payment that we would have LIFE,. IT WAS THE LAW ! The ORIGNAL SIN in the GARDEN was PAID !

“Living for Jesus”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13906 Jan 18, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
KS3, They didn't like your POST ! BUT! I DID, for a fact as JESUS was hanging on the CROSS , HE asked "FATHER , WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME ".GOD would NEVER FORSAKE any of US. The greatest TRIAL was in the making, when JESUS did DIE. Now we have gotten LIFE ! Because, and ONLY BECAUSE of HIM, THE LAMB that was WORTHY to be the SACRIFICE and GIVE full payment that we would have LIFE,. IT WAS THE LAW ! The ORIGNAL SIN in the GARDEN was PAID !
Beautiful Post "TRYING"......You got my good judges......(((SMILES)))
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13907 Jan 18, 2015
JUST WATCHED, a preacher, tell the TRUTH that includes most all. As I hate to say ALL , There's two tracks in our life, ONE is the Blessings we receive everyday, that we just take as normal, and there's the other track where, so many things are happening that hurt us. It's easy to focus on the Bad things, and be blind to the Blessings that we have everyday. CHRISTIANS REMEMBER , things could be worse, Theres many that have afflictions upon them or their family or friends, that, WE wouldn't trade our lives for, to be them. The small children of today and those that will be born soon, WILL SEE THE GREATEST TROUBLES and MIRACLES that, any before have ever seen. Technology today and in the future, will see the GOSPEL Preached to all the world, Just like JESUS said and later will come the end. Maybe before alls gone too far, there will be a GREAT AWAKENING where people will come to JESUS , and many will be saved, after all ,thats what JESUS wants is for people to be saved. For a long time, Christians have been praying for a CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT like days of old. A GREAT REVIVAL ! <3 Have FAITH for YOUR FATHER in HEAVEN has your best interest in his HEART ! HE doesen't want Satan to get any of his children. TRUST HIM ! HE will always be there for us.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13908 Jan 18, 2015
HERE'S one for a rainny, starless, trouble nite, YOU TUBE , song, "Catch a falling star " by/ Perry Como. Just what the Doctor orders to give hope.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13909 Jan 18, 2015
From reading the comments even captured comments in this thread, a new title should be considered such as from Scott, "O, what a tangled web we weave; When first we practice to decieve." Good job posters utilizing comments from this thread to demonstrate many factual points.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13910 Jan 19, 2015
SOMETIMES , THE PEOPLE, THAT ARE , THE hardest to believe, are the ones that tell the TRUTH !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr -Papa-Smurf- 17,954
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 6 hr -Papa-Smurf- 859
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 6 hr purplelady1040 45,141
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 6 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,804
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 7 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,219
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 7 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,979

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance