Good Morning Welch, WV. How's your ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#207 Jan 25, 2013
lol, This is some crazy paranoia sh.t! lol All of this over an internet chat board. Someone needs a life!

:)
Y_is_here

Berkeley, CA

#208 Jan 25, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Anderson Police department have said this is all just freedom of speech. You say, I say. And they have told me a judge would tell you to absolutely not post on here if you don't like it.
So, Y, go shove it and your threats to sue.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not threats. I have done everything I said. Including just calling a little bit ago letting the Anderson Police Department know I feared for my safety with the escalated threats by Y (used his real name and location). they stated on the internet that it's freedom of speech in Indiana. And that there's nothing to do but ignore it, making Y's continue barrage of lawsuits threats, Loco.
You are SO stupid.

If you actually called, the police would have to make a report, taking all your personal information.

Which means you tied yourself to making a false report, and not only would that be defamation, it would be False Reporting, both prosecutable.

You would have actually hung yourself and provided me with an address where you can be served.

Your so delusional that you think stating an intent to sue is a 'threat', and a criminal 'threat' at that. If you had called the police, they would have laughed that insanity of yours off.

If you had called the police, they would have told you I have every right to sue you for the things you've done and the police would have told you that it's not up to the police to determine the merits of the suit, it's the judge/jury.

Your own evil machinations are doing yourself in.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Palo Alto, CA

#209 Jan 25, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
;)
Good to see you posting HG. Hope all is well with you.
Jack Welch

Crystal Lake, IL

#210 Jan 25, 2013
Bwah-Bwah-Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Krookie got punked! I see the people you have been accusing me of being are now here and calling you out as well. You've trolled far too many times Krookie, and stuck your nose into others business far too many times.

Now you will have to pay for what you have done!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211 Jan 26, 2013
Good morning Welch!!!

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#212 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Back again? And reposting?
Let me try to make this plain to you. I know you are mentally challenged, that's been made evident to everyone here.
I am not interested in your pursuits. I am not interested in "hooking up" with you.
You can try to intimidate me into a relationship with you, but it won't work. You can try to badger me,thinking I will then succumb to your woos, as you call them, but I won't.
This reflects who you are. These words you write, this way of attacking me, these false accusations. They all reflect you. They are NOT an indication of me. There is nothing ABOUT me in your writing that indicates me. It all reflects the type of person you are, the type of person you will be to anyone who doesn't follow your exact and controlling wishes. And people, except you, are aware of that. They KNOW what type of admin you would be if you stalk and reveal personal information and make false accusations against people, using the same post over and over again like some insane mad man who is angry beyond all repair.
DO try to save yourself some dignity and leave me alone. Your begging, your incessant obsession with me, your stalking me and trolling me has NOT changed my mind in 6 years. I will NOT be your "girlfriend with visions of being [your] wife". I have no intentions of doing so.
You know, Y. I'll give Loco one thing. He at least is original, intelligent, and has a purpose for being here. He's too good to be on your forum and should have hooked with Mojo long ago and formed their own. You, you are nothing more than a sour and repetitive troll. Nothing you have said in your post is true, and indicates that you are nothing more than obsessed over me.
Having a nightmare?
Tina

United States

#213 Jan 29, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is suggested by every state that has cyberbullying laws to contact the local authorities and the employers.
YOu need to read up on these laws. YOu shouldn't be trolling while at work. That is on you, for doing it, not the one reporting it.
Nope. You really need to read up on this.
hell sucks keeps tmailing me saying you two are out to get posters band. hell sucks says you are in love
Tina

United States

#214 Jan 29, 2013
hell suscks says Cookie going to get pagan sundoggy ban
Tina

United States

#215 Jan 29, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text> hell sucks keeps tmailing me saying you two are out to get posters band. hell sucks says you are in love
hells sucks says cookie has admins on her side and got a lot of socks

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#216 Jan 29, 2013
I am ready for a nap

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#217 Jan 29, 2013
have a good day

“PALEHORSE”

Since: Jan 13

Chicago

#218 Feb 3, 2013
I bet the admins here are sick of hearing from cookie. She is paranoid and pm's every 15 minutes. Heh. .

Palo Alto, CA

#219 Feb 9, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Good morning Welch!!!
Good morning HG. I find this thread so very entertaining.

Location hidden

#220 Feb 9, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
Bwah-Bwah-Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Krookie got punked! I see the people you have been accusing me of being are now here and calling you out as well. You've trolled far too many times Krookie, and stuck your nose into others business far too many times.
Now you will have to pay for what you have done!
Who are you? You post with Cookie's addy but seems I do not know you.

Palo Alto, CA

#221 Feb 9, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? You post with Cookie's addy but seems I do not know you.
Good morning Weepy. I have pondered about this as well however I find very entertaining.

Location hidden

#222 Feb 9, 2013
I been busy with other things and found interests elsewhere myself, I hadn't followed most things closely in the past couple weeks in here, I do post and to show I am still around and haven't gone anywhere, February for the most part is a slow news month, it was that way the last couple years.

Palo Alto, CA

#223 Feb 10, 2013
Weepy wrote:
I been busy with other things and found interests elsewhere myself, I hadn't followed most things closely in the past couple weeks in here, I do post and to show I am still around and haven't gone anywhere, February for the most part is a slow news month, it was that way the last couple years.
I, too, have been very preoccupied with other obligations. I hope this posts finds you well, Dear.
1 post removed

Palo Alto, CA

#225 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
Oh my Dear you are failing at this miserable because I have no idea what you are trying to communicate in this particular thread however I am certain Majestic Kitten can clarify this for you. See, Dear, the idea is to glorify my posts however it appears you are trying to glorify you own and well; shall we say; that is not the goal of my entourage however I am certain more of my entourage will be arriving shortly and readily help you understand how this works Dear.

“PALEHORSE”

Since: Jan 13

Chicago

#226 Feb 11, 2013
Heh. . . I see cookie has been busy. . .

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#227 Feb 12, 2013
Tina wrote:
hell suscks says Cookie going to get pagan sundoggy ban
LMAO!

Go for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 min FSM1 35,974
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 min FSM1 33,077
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr -Prince- 5,700
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr -Prince- 17,437
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 10 hr luci 2,226
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Rocchettie (Sep '14) 20 hr None the wiser 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Skygusty Mortgages