of 5
Next Last

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#89 Jan 24, 2013
Denise England wrote:
<quoted text>I was told by a friend whats being said about my family on here and since you and blueeyes have the most to say I'll respond to you.Your going to believe what you want but here goes anyway.1.I only get on this trouble making site when I have to defend someone I care about.2.I have never ever professed to be a christian.3.I would never defend Cristy or Misty but I wouldn't get on here and trash thier name either.I also dont talk about resteraunts cause thats the kind of work that I did most of my life.4.I have never owned a store but I have had yardsales.If .25 to $2.00 is an "arm and a leg"well I guess your right. I thought that was cheap?And last of all,my son Jeff has a letter from Wendys' main office stating he was fired for letting the employees smoke outside after the doors had been locked.If we hear that these lies have hendered his ability to gain employment he will sue blueeyes for slander.He has a legal document what does she have?Oh and Im pretty sure Brandon knows Im not a racist.Anyone who really knows me will know THIS is me .I hope whoever started this will please play with someone elses life,please.ps I know Im ugly but my teeth aren't rotten.I am missing one but as soon as I can afford it I will get it fixed.Its so expensive and its very embarassing.Wouldn't wish my problems on anyone,not even you..I guess thats it goodnight and adios.
I don't live in your area or even in your state,I'm here in NY so I have no idea what you're talking about.
I do know that you've been trolling two of my friends on here and that's why you caught my attention.
Once you realized that I have your pics and info you're trying to blame your trolling on someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 25 min Sundog512 33,599
Word assocation (Sep '07) 7 hr luci 17,654
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 7 hr luci 2,384
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 7 hr luci 6,017
3 word story (Jul '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,002
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 23 hr purplelady1040 36,356
Influx reunion at Ashland Resort (Nov '15) Sun dark comes to light 8

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance