most woman can relate

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#21 Jan 20, 2013
And you're still "pipe fed"....aren't you?

Or do you just hang around truck stops for some other reason?
CRY BABY wrote:
Ahhh You an Sundog having flashbacks because your Moms was pipe fed!!!But you two do make a good couple BitchWitch an Bitchdog
Lawyer

Princeton, WV

#22 Jan 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you will have to do better than that. I hated my mom so you insulting her does not bother me at all.
Well you shouldnt she was good at it Just like you!!!!!!!!
Lawyer

Princeton, WV

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And you're still "pipe fed"....aren't you?
Or do you just hang around truck stops for some other reason?
<quoted text>
Yes i do hang around truck stops! So your Mom dont have to thumb to give me head!!!Pipe feed that Bitchdog!!!!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#24 Jan 21, 2013
That makes no sense at all. Are you sure you are speaking English?

Anyone have an idiot to English translator handy? I am having a hard time reading anything this tranny says.
Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i do hang around truck stops! So your Mom dont have to thumb to give me head!!!Pipe feed that Bitchdog!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 21, 2013
Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Well you shouldnt she was good at it Just like you!!!!!!!!
This is very stupid since you've never met either one of us. But do go on with your little story,it amuses me. Tell me,what part of Bolton did all of this allegedly occur in? Or did it happen in Lisse? If it did just where in Lisse did it all happen?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#26 Jan 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
That makes no sense at all. Are you sure you are speaking English?
Anyone have an idiot to English translator handy? I am having a hard time reading anything this tranny says.
<quoted text>
I don't believe that anyone can translate it. Tardian is only understood by other Tards because the Tards keep misspelling their own language.
just heard

Bluefield, WV

#27 Jan 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you will have to do better than that. I hated my mom so you insulting her does not bother me at all.
Well that explains it.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#28 Jan 21, 2013
Ardat Lili wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that anyone can translate it. Tardian is only understood by other Tards because the Tards keep misspelling their own language.
That explains why Dumbnise had to jump into the conversation.
just heard

Bluefield, WV

#29 Jan 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why Dumbnise had to jump into the conversation.
This is rtill the UNITED STATES and I can jump wherever I like.SO THERE!!

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#30 Jan 21, 2013
What is "rtill" Dumbnise?

Yes, it is still the United States, but we speak English here. Maybe you should give it a try.
just heard wrote:
<quoted text>This is rtill the UNITED STATES and I can jump wherever I like.SO THERE!!
just heard

Bluefield, WV

#31 Jan 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
What is "rtill" Dumbnise?
Yes, it is still the United States, but we speak English here. Maybe you should give it a try.
<quoted text>
I knew you were going to say something like that,when you cant think of something smart tu say you go straight to "clerical errors".Well I am just crushed .

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#32 Jan 21, 2013
I'm never at a loss for something to say, Dumbnise. I just don't spend a lot of time on you.

"Something smart tu say?"

You make it too easy, Dumbnise.
just heard wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were going to say something like that,when you cant think of something smart tu say you go straight to "clerical errors".Well I am just crushed .

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#33 Jan 21, 2013
LOL SUNDOG YOUR MESS ....BUT YOU MAKE MY MORNING EVERY DAY READING SOME OF THE STUFF YOU COME UP WITH ....WHERE IS LIL AT THIS MORNING I AM SURPRISED SHE AINT LASHED OUT YET...LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#34 Jan 21, 2013
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
LOL SUNDOG YOUR MESS ....BUT YOU MAKE MY MORNING EVERY DAY READING SOME OF THE STUFF YOU COME UP WITH ....WHERE IS LIL AT THIS MORNING I AM SURPRISED SHE AINT LASHED OUT YET...LOL
She was here. She is posting as "Ardat Lili" this morning.

It's not me...I just have such great subjects to work with....LOL. They're like a gift from the comic Gods.

;)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#35 Jan 21, 2013
SHE IS A GIFT ALRIGHT .....LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#36 Jan 21, 2013
OH I SEE NOW WHERE LIL IS...LOL I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WITH THE LOCATION. .....WELL I AM NOT FEELING WELL THIS MORNING. HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE HUBBY BRINGS ME MY NEUROTIN PILLS BACK FROM THE PHARMACY AND MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME THIS MORNING. OMG I WOULDNT WISH THIS ON ANYONE. RIGHT NOW I AM ABOUT ONE NERVE SHY OF TAKING A SAW AND CUTTING MY OWN LEGS OFF THEY ARE ABOUT TO KILL ME SO SEE YA'LL LATER
1 post removed
just heard

Bluefield, WV

#38 Jan 21, 2013
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
OH I SEE NOW WHERE LIL IS...LOL I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WITH THE LOCATION......WELL I AM NOT FEELING WELL THIS MORNING. HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE HUBBY BRINGS ME MY NEUROTIN PILLS BACK FROM THE PHARMACY AND MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME THIS MORNING. OMG I WOULDNT WISH THIS ON ANYONE. RIGHT NOW I AM ABOUT ONE NERVE SHY OF TAKING A SAW AND CUTTING MY OWN LEGS OFF THEY ARE ABOUT TO KILL ME SO SEE YA'LL LATER
Considering the wieght they have to carry its no wonder they hurt.Hubby probably scored some oxies from an elderly tenant in one of the buildings he "takes care of".Watch your medicine cabinets people.Leave the diet pills thats what they need.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#39 Jan 21, 2013
What's a "trippel burger?"

You sure sound butt-hurt this morning.
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>you like the clown because him and all his trolls are all that will post to you,and dont buy into your BS. thats because he dont know you.get busy on your trippel burgers.

“Brains”

Since: Jan 13

Nom Nom

#40 Jan 21, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>you like the clown because him and all his trolls are all that will post to you,and dont buy into your BS. thats because he dont know you.get busy on your trippel burgers.
Mmmmmm.....burgers.

Nom!
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#42 Jan 21, 2013
Don't you just love it when gray boxes are reduced to talking to themselves.

It's like they think....hey, no one has tried this trick before.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 10 min Prince 23,545
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 38 min texas pete 855
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,788
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,973
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,668
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 7,202
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 17,939

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance