“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#1335 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Night Mr_h.......and thank you for the prop:-)
Thanks and same to you and you welcome..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1336 Feb 7, 2013
Good Morning Everyone! Mr H, I hope you have a great day! Waving at CD, SD, Weepy, NorCal,GS, SW,Cookie, BabyBlueEyes.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#1337 Feb 7, 2013
Morning, Ninja! How's it going in your neck of the woods?

Location hidden

#1338 Feb 7, 2013
SD, It looks overcast here this morning. I just took a snap look at the radar {weather channel apps} I see you guys have nothing on radar, although there is a big mess that left you and is in FL/Ga. and there is also a mess coming from the West of Cookie land.

I am doing good this morning. How about you ole friend? I have the feeling We are in the middle of "The perfect storm"

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#1339 Feb 7, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
SD, It looks overcast here this morning. I just took a snap look at the radar {weather channel apps} I see you guys have nothing on radar, although there is a big mess that left you and is in FL/Ga. and there is also a mess coming from the West of Cookie land.
I am doing good this morning. How about you ole friend? I have the feeling We are in the middle of "The perfect storm"
Yeah, I saw that on the weather report this morning. Sounds like you all are in for another wild ride.

Location hidden

#1340 Feb 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I saw that on the weather report this morning. Sounds like you all are in for another wild ride.
The weather people keep saying we will just get brushed by it and no snow, but you know how that goes.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#1341 Feb 7, 2013
Mr_h wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Cookie.... Thing about the weather it esp the winter it changes so fast.... A few days it my being snow and cold, then a few nice and sunny days...
<quoted text>
Hello NorCal, hope you had or is having a great day....
Hope everyone is doing great today.... Got out and enjoyed the sun and temps in the 50s..... It was extremely beautiful day to be outside...
You got that right, Mr_h. But I got out today to enjoy this sun and warm and even opened up the window for my kitty to enjoy, too.

Hope your day is well, Mr_h.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#1342 Feb 7, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Coming in? Well, crap, SN...if you can't say nothing nice 'bout the forecast..LOL!!!

Seriously, though, it does look as though you are getting dumped on.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#1343 Feb 7, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Good Morning Everyone! Mr H, I hope you have a great day! Waving at CD, SD, Weepy, NorCal,GS, SW,Cookie, BabyBlueEyes.
Afternoon ShadowNinja.

Hope your day went well.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#1344 Feb 7, 2013
Good night Mr_h.

Pleasant dreams. And may tomorrow be sunny if only in your heart.

Welch WV

#1345 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Good night Mr_h.
Pleasant dreams. And may tomorrow be sunny if only in your heart.
thanks Cookie..... Hopefully it will even with rain and maybe a small chance of snow!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1346 Feb 7, 2013
A Nor-Easter heading for NYC and the east coast. Hope all is well in Welch.
Verdict- avoid travel Friday- Sunday if possible.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1347 Feb 7, 2013
Goodnight Welch.
Verdict- goodnight everyone.
Mr McDowell County

Grundy, VA

#1348 Feb 7, 2013
Hope everyone is doing well on here today and tonight.

Welch WV

#1349 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, Mr_h. But I got out today to enjoy this sun and warm and even opened up the window for my kitty to enjoy, too.
Hope your day is well, Mr_h.
Thanks It was a pretty enjoyable day.... here... more cloudy then it was Wednesday/yesterday....
The Judge and Jury wrote:
A Nor-Easter heading for NYC and the east coast. Hope all is well in Welch.
Verdict- avoid travel Friday- Sunday if possible.
Yeap going get bad up north...

Welch WV

#1350 Feb 7, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Hope you had a good day ShadowNija!!!!

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#1351 Feb 8, 2013
Good Morning Mr_h. Sleep well? It's going to be pretty warm here. I think above normal temps. And not a lot of moisture so we get to see that sun a lot more.

Hope your day goes well.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#1352 Feb 8, 2013
Mr_h wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks It was a pretty enjoyable day.... here... more cloudy then it was Wednesday/yesterday....
<quoted text>
Yeap going get bad up north...
It's snowing here now but we've had two abnormally mild winters so we can't complain,much. Well,wth,I'm going to bitch a fit over it anyway.Exp. if we end up with power outages.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1353 Feb 8, 2013
Morning folks,
Please stay safe and warm.......my positive thoughts and prayers go out to you all!!!

Location hidden

#1354 Feb 8, 2013
Good Morning Gang! I hope everyone has a great rainy day and an even better weekend!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 5 min Laci Ann 7 30,257
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Sundog512 41,618
Voters 2 hr Pray to 14
Stevens Correctional/ McDowell (Jun '17) 2 hr Cop 48
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Really 4,406
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 3 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,029
Big Four Exxon 10 hr Not Sure 24

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance