Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1254 Jan 30, 2013
Good night Welch, WV. Keep warm...try not to go stir crazy being inside. Spring is just around the corner, I promise.

Pleasant dreams. And remember, be good to yourself. Cuz you're worth it.

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#1255 Jan 30, 2013
Hope everyone is trying to stay dry this Wednesday night .... Is there any flooding going on in Welch or McDowell county???
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#1256 Jan 30, 2013
Mr_h wrote:
Hope everyone is trying to stay dry this Wednesday night .... Is there any flooding going on in Welch or McDowell county???
Interesting,... thank you.

Mr_h, are you in Welch / McDowell Co. sir.

Welch WV

#1257 Jan 30, 2013
Paint wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting,... thank you.
Mr_h, are you in Welch / McDowell Co. sir.
Not currently....

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#1258 Jan 31, 2013
Morning everybody.

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#1259 Jan 31, 2013
Just in case anyone here has woken up and feeling a bit cranky this morning,this might help.

Paint

Smithfield, NC

#1260 Jan 31, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
Just in case anyone here has woken up and feeling a bit cranky this morning,this might help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z5RYfzvMPmIXX
LololOLololOLLOLOLOL ..........LOLololol ..........

I can't stand it !!!!!!! too earlY Lololol ........ be bac ltaer Lolol ..........

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1261 Jan 31, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
LOL THAT WAS KINDA CUTE. MORNING DEAR, MORNING HUNNY....HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY SO FAR. THE RIVER IS UP BEHIND THE HOUSE AND SOME FLOODING IN WELCH AND MCDOWELL COUNTY SCHOOLS ARE ON A 2 HOUR DELAY THIS MORNING. IT WAS SNOWING EARLIER THIS MORNING WHEN I GOT UP BUT I THINK IT FINALLY QUIT. BE CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE TO GO OUT IN THIS CRAP IT IS COLDER THAN A WELL DIGGERS BUTT OUT THERE,

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#1262 Jan 31, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
LOL!!!!

That was great. I loved Andy Griffith. Simple time. Simple lessons. Too bad corporations couldn't find a way to make money off that, instead of the violence they push so hard now.

Well, neither here nor there.

Mornin', Guys. LOL!!!

Hope you all have a great day and remember; what you post is a reflection of who you are.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#1263 Jan 31, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
giggle

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#1264 Jan 31, 2013
WELL WONDER IF I POST ON THIS THREAD IF MY TROLL WILL COME FOLLOWING ME HERE.....HELLO AND GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE HOPE ALL IS HAVING A GOOD DAY.

Welch WV

#1265 Jan 31, 2013
Snowy Nights!!!! Hope all is well where ever one maybe!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#1266 Feb 1, 2013
Morning everybody. Hope you all are doing well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#1267 Feb 1, 2013
GOOD MORNING SUNDOG I THINK YOU AND I AND MAYBE LIL ARE THE ONLY ONES UP THIS HOUR IN THE MORNING...LOL WE ARE THE EARLY BIRDS.....HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY. MCDOWELL COUNTY SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED TODAY. SNOW ON THE GROUND AND COLDER THAT A WELL DIGGERS BUTT OUTSIDE......STAY WARM

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1268 Feb 1, 2013
Good snowy morning everyone. Dog, we have about 3 inches of snow with more on the way tomm. They haven't plowed the roads as yet.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#1269 Feb 1, 2013
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
GOOD MORNING SUNDOG I THINK YOU AND I AND MAYBE LIL ARE THE ONLY ONES UP THIS HOUR IN THE MORNING...LOL WE ARE THE EARLY BIRDS.....HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY. MCDOWELL COUNTY SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED TODAY. SNOW ON THE GROUND AND COLDER THAT A WELL DIGGERS BUTT OUTSIDE......STAY WARM
Morning BBE. Yeah, I was up before 5 Central Time this morning. Had something to work on for work and waited until the last minute to do it. I work best under pressure....LOL.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#1270 Feb 1, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Good snowy morning everyone. Dog, we have about 3 inches of snow with more on the way tomm. They haven't plowed the roads as yet.
Hey SN....sounds like you all are getting your fair share of snow this year. We are going to be back in the mid-70's for the weekend.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#1271 Feb 1, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Well shoot. I tried posting to you once, but it disappeared.

Anyway, I had said that it sounds like you are getting your fair show of snow this year. We are supposed to be back in the mid-70's for the weekend. I just hope there's not much wind.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#1272 Feb 1, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TJEA... OHHHH WE HAVE A BIGOT ON BOARD WHO THINKS IT IS FUNNY TO CALL ME WHITE TRASH BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS DATING A BLACK MAN. HOW SAD IT IS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN MISERY AND HATE. LIL I GAVE YOU PROPS ON THIS ONE CAUSE I KNOW YOUR HUBBY IS ANOTHER RACE. SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT EVEN LOOK AT A PERSON AND JUDGE THEM FROM THEIR SELF WORTH AND WHAT THEY BRING INTO THE SOCIETY BUT IN TURN HAVE TO JUDGE SOMEONE BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN AND CALL THEM NAMES. TO ME THEY ARE THE WHITE TRASH FOR DOING THIS . SOME PEOPLE ARE SO RACIST .

Welch WV

#1273 Feb 1, 2013
Hope all is staying warm some way and some how....Cold out and suppose to get cold tonight.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 32 min GodSmacked 27,982
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr Elightened Observ... 7,432
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr Princess Hey 18,109
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 9 hr Ricky F 41,272
Greatest Athlete FRom McDowell 18 hr Big T 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr City of grafton 4,390
Dr. Louis Vega (Apr '13) Sun Lucyblakley2 26

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance