“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#2349 Feb 22, 2013
You've been saying we're done for 5 days now. I have no problem with us being done. And on the day that you don't post to or about me, I will agree that we are done.

But please don't keep saying we are done every single day and then come back and post to me again. That's just nuts.

You seem to think that everyone who doesn't agree with you is trolling you. That's not the case. Not even remotely. People don't agree with others in real life. It's called a difference of opinion. I don't know why you try to make a federal case out of it.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
We started out with you trolling me with Loco. I thought Loco was you, as I didn't know you from Adam.
Your friendships with Kevin and GodSMacked and CD at a time when they were trolling me lead me to believe when Natural wonder began trolling me on the Christian forum, that is was you.
I judged you by the company you kept. I was wrong, but it's hardly as serious a crime as you make it out to be. After about 6 days of hard and vile and vulgar comments to me, I think I have finally seen who you are.
We're done....we have nothing in common. You jumped on the bandwagon of lies Laci said about me concerning the obit on Native. And you believed it. I guess we're square on not knowing each other...right?

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#2350 Feb 22, 2013
I did acknowledge your apology. I don't accept it, but I am more than willing to let this die if you are.

But based on your actions over the last few days, I don't think you will be willing to let it die.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not supporting them. I didn't join in on the post. I just wanted Native to let go of it because people will be mean and post whatever they find out be it on the web of from PMs of people once thought to have been friends.
Just like you jumping on the bash Cookie comments from Laci on the TM21 thread in the Delano CA forum here, I never said anything to support the post, just to get Native from being so hurt by it and to seeing that her mother's legacy was something to be proud of.
Course, getting people to NOT respond when trolls post PI is something you trolls DON'T want.
BTW, I owned up to it, didn't I?
NOw, I"ve apologized to you for accusing you of being natural wonder and hopefully stopping your ranting on that, but so far you haven't acknowledge that...just found something new to rant and rave about which was a lie...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2351 Feb 22, 2013
Da_Box wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so sad Cookie. Everybody knows about the "Sunndog Shuffle".You guys will be buds again soon enough
I fail to see the problem with being "buds".

This is the Welch, WV forum.

It's not Top Stories, Gay/Lesbian, Christian, Atheist, African American, etc.

Take your battles someplace else. I can point out that direction if you like.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#2352 Feb 22, 2013
Oh no. My secret is out.
Da_Box wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so sad Cookie. Everybody knows about the "Sunndog Shuffle".You guys will be buds again soon enough
I hope nobody finds out.
Earl

Troy, VA

#2353 Feb 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh no. My secret is out.
<quoted text>
I hope nobody finds out.
Now I know.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#2354 Feb 22, 2013
Hurry up and find something else out before that single thought dies of lonliness.
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2355 Feb 22, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not supporting them. I didn't join in on the post. I just wanted Native to let go of it because people will be mean and post whatever they find out be it on the web of from PMs of people once thought to have been friends.
Just like you jumping on the bash Cookie comments from Laci on the TM21 thread in the Delano CA forum here, I never said anything to support the post, just to get Native from being so hurt by it and to seeing that her mother's legacy was something to be proud of.
Course, getting people to NOT respond when trolls post PI is something you trolls DON'T want.
BTW, I owned up to it, didn't I?
NOw, I"ve apologized to you for accusing you of being natural wonder and hopefully stopping your ranting on that, but so far you haven't acknowledge that...just found something new to rant and rave about which was a lie...
I'm right in there with you on that one! They had me up and walking a total of 44 ft. within 30 minutes of arriving to my room from recovery. You already know the surgery I had so you know walking was not on my favorite list of things to do at that point. Andto think I got a repeat performance with this second surgery! And no staples are the devil...I believe this since I have to endure them a second time. It's got to get though right? lol

Location hidden

#2356 Feb 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
They started me out on PT within a day of my surgery. Trying to stand upright when you are cut from your sternum nearly to your back is probably the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. I tried walking bent over so I didn't have to straighten up and Nurse Ratchett grabbed my shoulders and pulled me straight up. I seriously wanted to kill her....LOL.
Feeling all those staples pulling against my skin and flesh was the one of the worst feelings in the world. I thought for sure I was going to rip open.
Ops not really sure how I replied to Sundog using the thread of Cookie's but I blame it on the pain meds. My apology but that was a reply to you Sundog.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2358 Feb 23, 2013
___So What___ wrote:
kas;dflkas;fja;lsdfj

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#2359 Feb 23, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ops not really sure how I replied to Sundog using the thread of Cookie's but I blame it on the pain meds. My apology but that was a reply to you Sundog.
LOL...no problem. We've all done it.

I don't recall the exact number of staples I had but I believe it was somewhere around 50 or 60. I just remember that a little while after my surgery I had to have them removed. Most of them were pretty painless, but a few of them just about sent me throgh the roof when they took them out. I had my surgery in April of 2008 and by June of that year, I was putting new siding on my garage. Turns out that was the best therapy I could get. The first few days were painful, but I just took my time and worked through it. Within a week, I was moving without pain.

I also stopped taking the pain meds they had me on within a few days of the surgery. All I did was sleep on those things.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#2360 Feb 23, 2013
Good Morning Mr_h.

Hope your weekend is starting out well. I have a cold that stuffs my head and aches my body. Yuck. I HATE being sick...but, it's this weather.

High today of 32 with sunshine so that will at least help. Dark gloomy days sure don't do anything for me at all.

Have a great Saturday!!!

Location hidden

#2361 Feb 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...no problem. We've all done it.
I don't recall the exact number of staples I had but I believe it was somewhere around 50 or 60. I just remember that a little while after my surgery I had to have them removed. Most of them were pretty painless, but a few of them just about sent me throgh the roof when they took them out. I had my surgery in April of 2008 and by June of that year, I was putting new siding on my garage. Turns out that was the best therapy I could get. The first few days were painful, but I just took my time and worked through it. Within a week, I was moving without pain.
I also stopped taking the pain meds they had me on within a few days of the surgery. All I did was sleep on those things.
I know what you mean about the pain meds. I don't like how they make me feel and I find they really don't help the pain go away. Wow that was some kind of incision, 50-60 staples? I haven't counted mine but I would have to say about 25 lol does it count that I had to get them 2x? I should have had this surgery in October, I could have be Frankenstein for Halloween :) What I hate is I am still on hospital hours I was awake til 1 am and woke back up at 4 am and again at 8 am. Hopefully that will fade away again real soon.

Location hidden

#2362 Feb 23, 2013
Hey everyone enjoy your weekend!

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#2363 Feb 23, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean about the pain meds. I don't like how they make me feel and I find they really don't help the pain go away. Wow that was some kind of incision, 50-60 staples? I haven't counted mine but I would have to say about 25 lol does it count that I had to get them 2x? I should have had this surgery in October, I could have be Frankenstein for Halloween :) What I hate is I am still on hospital hours I was awake til 1 am and woke back up at 4 am and again at 8 am. Hopefully that will fade away again real soon.
For the first few days after I got home, all I did was sleep and take pain pills. I was supposed to take 2 every four hours (some form of oxy). I would take the pills, fall asleep and wake up just in time for 2 more. I switched over to 1 pill every four hours and a day or so after that, I stopped taking them altogether. Honestly, I wasn't in that much pain anyway.

I do still get some stiffness in that area, but in the summer I try to swim every day because that really helps to stretch out the muscles.

My grand daughter calls the scar my dragon's tail because that is what it looks like.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2364 Feb 23, 2013
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. HOPE YA'LL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY. MY NECK IS ABOUT TO KILL ME....WORKED 12 AND 1/2 HOURS YESTERDAY LONG DAY AND GOING TO ENJOY MY REST TIME TODAY . I NEED A NECK MASSAGE....LOL....WELL HOPE ALL ARE DOING GREAT AND I WILL BE ON LATER ....

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#2365 Feb 23, 2013
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. HOPE YA'LL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY. MY NECK IS ABOUT TO KILL ME....WORKED 12 AND 1/2 HOURS YESTERDAY LONG DAY AND GOING TO ENJOY MY REST TIME TODAY . I NEED A NECK MASSAGE....LOL....WELL HOPE ALL ARE DOING GREAT AND I WILL BE ON LATER ....
Enjoy your day, BBE!

Location hidden

#2366 Feb 23, 2013
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
Try some heat on your neck, maybe a moist heating pad or a moist towel heated in the microwave? Should ease those tense muscles. Congrats on the job BBE!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2367 Feb 23, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Hey everyone enjoy your weekend!
Morning Lily,
You have a great weekend yourself and get better soon......sending positive energy your way!!!

Hugs

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2368 Feb 23, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Try some heat on your neck, maybe a moist heating pad or a moist towel heated in the microwave? Should ease those tense muscles. Congrats on the job BBE!
THANKS LIL, I HAVE HAD A MASSAGER ON IT A HEATING PAD....I CANT EVEN TURN MY NECK....THANKS ....I HOPE BY MONDAY I CAN TURN IT I THINK I AM GOING TO GET ME SOME BENGAY...LOL NOW I KNOW I AM GETTING OLD....LOL

Location hidden

#2369 Feb 23, 2013
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS LIL, I HAVE HAD A MASSAGER ON IT A HEATING PAD....I CANT EVEN TURN MY NECK....THANKS ....I HOPE BY MONDAY I CAN TURN IT I THINK I AM GOING TO GET ME SOME BENGAY...LOL NOW I KNOW I AM GETTING OLD....LOL
Motrin if you can stomach it will help with inflammation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word assocation (Sep '07) 6 hr Princess Hey 18,344
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 6 hr Princess Hey 1,780
Does anyone know of a guy by the name of Edward... 7 hr Big country 5
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 15 hr -Papa-Smurf- 3,056
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 16 hr Sundog512 45,049
"???tion" - word game (May '10) May 18 -Papa-Smurf- 243
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) May 18 -Papa-Smurf- 7,721

Skygusty Jobs

Personal Finance

Skygusty Mortgages