cooterdog's hang out

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5996 Feb 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Emma, CD, NCN, Mrs. Whitewater, Lily, SN and everybody else. Hope you all are doing well. It's rainy and dreary here today.
Hi SD. My dogs are soaking up the sun.:)

Location hidden

#5997 Feb 6, 2013
http://youtu.be/jzbrTqJhrPY

You Get A Line And I'll Get A Pole :)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#5998 Feb 6, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hi SD. My dogs are soaking up the sun.:)
Glad you are getting some sun. Hopefully, this rain here won't last long. Sadly though, I think it is moving your way.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#5999 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope things look up for you today!
Thanks, today isn't much better......but our situation is just stress caused by finances......you and your issues are more important and we want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

#6000 Feb 6, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>We are here for you anytime. I hope your day is less stressful.
Well, it will eventually resolve itself......but probably not today.....just part of life's little challenges!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6001 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, today isn't much better......but our situation is just stress caused by finances......you and your issues are more important and we want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Try and take a few minutes each day to just forget about the things that are stressing you out. It will do your body a world of good. Stress is a terrible thing. Hope all shapes up for you soon!

Location hidden

#6002 Feb 6, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I completely understand and we are just happy when we do get to hear from you...Please be careful and follow the doc's orders and take all medications until advised to stop. Many times when taking an antibiotic a person starts feeling well and stops the medication. You're in our prayers and thoughts and if you get a chance please let one of us know and we can post that you are back home recovering from a very serious surgery. Hugs,-Lily-.
Well the Dr. gave me a script of antibiotics and said maybe this will do the trick. He really doesn't want to go to surgery again and neither do I. Fever has been better today so maybe the meds will take care of it all.

Glad to hear you are getting a little sunshine today. It's mid 50's and sunshining here today and I think I will sit on the deck for a little bit today. It might improve my spirits.

Thanks all for being here for me, you all are a blessing to me!

#6003 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and take a few minutes each day to just forget about the things that are stressing you out. It will do your body a world of good. Stress is a terrible thing. Hope all shapes up for you soon!
Thanks for the advice:-)

It's just one of those things that keeps coming back and tripping us up:(

#6004 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Dr. gave me a script of antibiotics and said maybe this will do the trick. He really doesn't want to go to surgery again and neither do I. Fever has been better today so maybe the meds will take care of it all.
Glad to hear you are getting a little sunshine today. It's mid 50's and sunshining here today and I think I will sit on the deck for a little bit today. It might improve my spirits.
Thanks all for being here for me, you all are a blessing to me!
Please keep an eye on your temperature and any signs of an infection......and remember that our prayers are with you:-)

Location hidden

#6005 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep an eye on your temperature and any signs of an infection......and remember that our prayers are with you:-)
Taking Keflex and 4000 mg of Tylenol every day now to stay out of surgery again. Let's hope it works!

#6006 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking Keflex and 4000 mg of Tylenol every day now to stay out of surgery again. Let's hope it works!
Good, Keflex is a good antibiotic and with the Tylenol should keep you out of the hospital:-)

Hugs!!!

Location hidden

#6007 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please eat something with that antibiotic because it can cause stomach upsets...drink sips of a cold Coke might also help if your stomach gets upset. Please be careful if you are taking something for your stomach because some medications for upset stomachs will not allow the antibiotic to work as needed. I know I'm leaving you alone...taking my mom hat off...sorry, but just really worried about you and want you back healthy as soon as possible. Cyber hugs coming your way...

Location hidden

#6008 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice:-)
It's just one of those things that keeps coming back and tripping us up:(
So many things are going on now days with taxes to be filed and making ends meet and the cost of living rising daily... Plus an added bonus when you're not feeling at the top of your game health wise...some days feel like they are going to Hades in a hand basket as my dad would say...

Location hidden

#6009 Feb 6, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/3d-print ed-human-embryonic-stem-cells- created-first-165551783.html What are your thoughts on this?
Fascinating and thanks for posting. The amount of cells alive after a 24 hour period was remarkable.

Location hidden

#6010 Feb 6, 2013
Weepy wrote:
This is a blah like Winter.
Got Baylor 57 and OKLAS 59 playing in the background. 6.5 seconds to go...
Locutus

Miami, FL

#6011 Feb 6, 2013
Hello all. Sunny and warm today here in South Florida.

Location hidden

#6012 Feb 6, 2013
Locutus wrote:
Hello all. Sunny and warm today here in South Florida.
Good evening, Locutus. We finally had a day of sunshine and it has been a blessing. I was thinking about a snack for tonight. I think I'll go with green apple wedges and Gouda Cheese. Glad you stopped by to say hello.

#6013 Feb 6, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>So many things are going on now days with taxes to be filed and making ends meet and the cost of living rising daily... Plus an added bonus when you're not feeling at the top of your game health wise...some days feel like they are going to Hades in a hand basket as my dad would say...
Yea, we are still dealing with the IRS over our 2011 tax return, then dealing with worker's comp/SDI and then life in general.......somehow, it's suppose to get easier as we get older, right?

Location hidden

#6014 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, we are still dealing with the IRS over our 2011 tax return, then dealing with worker's comp/SDI and then life in general.......somehow, it's suppose to get easier as we get older, right?
Hum...mom says these are not her golden years...too many doctor appointments instead of the old times where 1 doctor did everything. I do know one thing that I can share that has helped my husband and me...we have started to say here it is Lord...I put my trust in you. We have just started talking to the Lord as if you and I are typing comments to one another. It has given us peace with situations we were wrestling with because of all the new tax changes and some things with daily life things. I do now and believe God answers prayers and at the time waiting on the Lord answering your prayer according to His will in His time gets to be difficult I can say He will never give you more than you or anyone can handle. I'm praying and have been for so many that I've been around lately. There seems to be so much illnesses, money problems, family problems, etc...I'm sorry I'm not any more help, but I can only do what I know works and God does answer prayers according to His Will in His time. Part of the prayer...Lord your will be done and not mine comes to mine many days. Lord, I give it all to you!

#6015 Feb 6, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hum...mom says these are not her golden years...too many doctor appointments instead of the old times where 1 doctor did everything. I do know one thing that I can share that has helped my husband and me...we have started to say here it is Lord...I put my trust in you. We have just started talking to the Lord as if you and I are typing comments to one another. It has given us peace with situations we were wrestling with because of all the new tax changes and some things with daily life things. I do now and believe God answers prayers and at the time waiting on the Lord answering your prayer according to His will in His time gets to be difficult I can say He will never give you more than you or anyone can handle. I'm praying and have been for so many that I've been around lately. There seems to be so much illnesses, money problems, family problems, etc...I'm sorry I'm not any more help, but I can only do what I know works and God does answer prayers according to His Will in His time. Part of the prayer...Lord your will be done and not mine comes to mine many days. Lord, I give it all to you!
Well, I know that God watches over us and things find a way of working out, but that doesn't mean I don't do a lot of worrying or wondering how to fix it sooner.....problem is......sooner never does come.......and I use to believe that God would never put more on a person's plate than they could handle until July of 2002, that's when I lost my partner of 12 1/2 years.........people who meant well, all told me that God wouldn't put more on the plate than I could handle.......well, more than once God did and almost pushed me over the edge........but I did manage tot get through it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,057
Word assocation (Sep '07) 11 hr Princess Hey 18,344
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 12 hr Princess Hey 1,780
Does anyone know of a guy by the name of Edward... 13 hr Big country 5
"???tion" - word game (May '10) May 18 -Papa-Smurf- 243
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) May 18 -Papa-Smurf- 7,721
frank Roshed in crumpler (Aug '14) May 18 Without a doubt 9

Skygusty Jobs

Personal Finance

Skygusty Mortgages