Hi GS. I missed you posting once again.:(

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5950 Feb 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GS. How are you?
Good evening River Tam. It really great to see you post. How are you? I miss seeing you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5951 Feb 5, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Night Lily and hopefully tomorrow is a more restful day for ya:-)
Thanks for the nice thought NorCal but I'm afraid I didn't much sleep last night either. I did get to make a 911 call and nice ambulance ride to the over-crowded ER though. seems I had a huge hematoma around the incision site and removing the staples gave it the chance it was looking for. Thought I was bleeding to death until I realized what was really going on but I was scared just the same.

Location hidden

#5952 Feb 5, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope this posts finds you well CD.
Hey GS hope you have a wonderful day!

Location hidden

#5953 Feb 5, 2013
Hey CD the fun never ends around here. It looked like you stumbled upon a crime scene at my home last night but the good news is I will be fine!

Hope you are feeling better and enjoy your day!

Location hidden

#5954 Feb 5, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
This is one of those mornings where I woke up at 4 am. Good Morning Gang! SD, we never got that snow they called for last night. I'm not complaining tho, my wife had a five day vacation with me. ;) CD, I can't help but think of you anytime I see a bottle of Coke. You want me to play the stock market on Coke? I would be better to go to Vegas and put it on black and let it ride, either way both are crooked and you will lose!
You sure were up early this morning. I'm happy for you that you didn't get those snow amounts. I might need to use my boat in the next couple of days if we get all the rain in the upcoming forecast. 5 day vacation...yippee for both of you...hope you both enjoyed.:)

Location hidden

#5955 Feb 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better you than me.
:P
:D

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#5956 Feb 5, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
70's I think you might be spoiled too! Enjoy!
Yeah...just a little bit.

;)

Location hidden

#5957 Feb 5, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Hey CD the fun never ends around here. It looked like you stumbled upon a crime scene at my home last night but the good news is I will be fine!
Hope you are feeling better and enjoy your day!
Yikes, crime scene. I didn't cross the yellow tape. I promise.:)

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#5958 Feb 5, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you are feeling better today!
Thanks Lily. Hope you are feeling better too.

Location hidden

#5959 Feb 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
Good morning all. It is snowing here. Just flurries so far though. The "kids" Maddy,Bryan and Brigit are hoping for at least three feet of that awful stuff.
We have a 4th Clipper System coming our way in a week. I hope it gets redirected. It's good hearing from you and I hope you are warm and enjoying your day!

Location hidden

#5960 Feb 5, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the nice thought NorCal but I'm afraid I didn't much sleep last night either. I did get to make a 911 call and nice ambulance ride to the over-crowded ER though. seems I had a huge hematoma around the incision site and removing the staples gave it the chance it was looking for. Thought I was bleeding to death until I realized what was really going on but I was scared just the same.
Oh my goodness. I hope you get some much needed rest today after your ordeal. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Will you have to have surgery to remove the hematoma? Huge hugs,-Lily-.

Location hidden

#5961 Feb 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lily. Hope you are feeling better too.
Howdy Sundog. I've got the winter time blues. I'm glad you are feeling better. Hugs, SD.

Location hidden

#5962 Feb 5, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning folks,
Hope everyone has a safe and warm day......enjoy some hot cocoa and soup.......hugs:-)
Right back at you Norcal Native hoping you have a safe and warm day!

Location hidden

#5963 Feb 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed the game, it was one of those matchups that did not bother me who won.
Walked away with a W last night, Weepy.:)

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#5964 Feb 5, 2013
Afternoon all.

Hope you are all having a great day~~

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#5965 Feb 5, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, always good to be safe than sorry........glad you are still here and hoping doing better today:-)

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#5966 Feb 5, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Sundog. I've got the winter time blues. I'm glad you are feeling better. Hugs, SD.
I remember those winter time blues Oh So Well! It was cool and cloudy here yesterday and everybody was depressed because of it.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5968 Feb 5, 2013
Thanks for the props everyone. Have a nice day.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#5969 Feb 5, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Singing those blues, SD. Found something that interested me today. This man, Dallas Wiens has received an entire face transplant. I hope this transplant works for wounded soldiers plus other people that find them disfigured from tumors or horrific accidents.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/14/dall...
I have been following that story too CD. That's so amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 3 min paganbirdkeeper666 11,235
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,649
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 hr purplelady1040 39,608
The People Of McDowell County need to read this 14 hr phew 14
coal for sale (Oct '08) 16 hr Mark mark 90
Gary Music Thread (Jun '14) 18 hr Gary Coaldigger 9
Bobby Lester (Apr '10) Fri j dog 14

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance