cooterdog's hang out

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#5679 Jan 30, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a oppssssie. I meant to say Neptune laying on it's 90 degree axis...not 180 degree. ;P
Meh,I would have never known the difference. I'm not very good at math.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5680 Jan 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Morning everybody. Hope you all are well. Rained here and cooled off a little last night. Might have to wear a jacket today.
;)
It is so windy here today, Earl could hang-glide with an umbrella.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#5681 Jan 30, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so windy here today, Earl could hang-glide with an umbrella.
LOL....we had that last night. Lots of wind and rain. Cooling down into the 60's for a couple of days but back up into the 70's and sunshine for the weekend.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5682 Jan 30, 2013
Hi. It have a very unsteady feeling about the weather here today. The feeling was like I had before the October Blizzard. It is almost 70 disagrees and it is so dark outside. The wind is blowing, but there's just something not right. I've moved some vehicles away from trees and I still have a very uneasy feeling. My dogs are huddled sleeping in a corner and they have pushed their food and water bowls next to them.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5683 Jan 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....we had that last night. Lots of wind and rain. Cooling down into the 60's for a couple of days but back up into the 70's and sunshine for the weekend.
I hope you are feeling better today. I know you had to deal with the "Butcher of Baghdad/Dentist". They do more jerking and yanking than Earl on a Grundy county coal miner.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5684 Jan 30, 2013
Evolution Of Dance
http://youtu.be/dMH0bHeiRNg

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5685 Jan 30, 2013
Morning, Sundog and CD. Have a nice day.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5686 Jan 30, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
Evolution Of Dance
http://youtu.be/dMH0bHeiRNg
LMAO! Thanks for the laugh CD!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#5687 Jan 30, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are feeling better today. I know you had to deal with the "Butcher of Baghdad/Dentist". They do more jerking and yanking than Earl on a Grundy county coal miner.
This dentist will be the death of me. I told my wife that after this "ordeal" is over, I am finding another dentist.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#5688 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Morning, Sundog and CD. Have a nice day.
Morning Emma!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#5689 Jan 30, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
Hi. It have a very unsteady feeling about the weather here today. The feeling was like I had before the October Blizzard. It is almost 70 disagrees and it is so dark outside. The wind is blowing, but there's just something not right. I've moved some vehicles away from trees and I still have a very uneasy feeling. My dogs are huddled sleeping in a corner and they have pushed their food and water bowls next to them.
Thinking of you CD and wishing you warmth and safety through your upcoming storm.

Keep the shell closed:-)
Sockmaggedon

United States

#5690 Jan 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
This dentist will be the death of me. I told my wife that after this "ordeal" is over, I am finding another dentist.
Lay off the meth.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5691 Jan 30, 2013
Sockmaggedon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the meth.
The only one on meth is you Shammy-Moo!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#5692 Jan 30, 2013
When you lay off the stupid, I'll lay off the meth.

K?
Sockmaggedon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the meth.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#5693 Jan 30, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one on meth is you Shammy-Moo!
She can't afford meth. She tried hookering to pay for her habit, but ended up owing her customers money.

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#5694 Jan 30, 2013
How's my favorite COWnspiracy nut? Everything MOOOOving along nicely?
Sockmaggedon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the meth.

“Brains”

Since: Jan 13

Nom Nom

#5695 Jan 30, 2013
Mmmmmm.....cows.

Nom. Nom.

“Happy Harpooning!”

Since: Jan 13

The Deep Blue Sea

#5696 Jan 30, 2013
Sockmaggedon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the meth.
^^^Thar She Blows!!!
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5698 Jan 30, 2013
Sockmaggedon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the meth.
Hi.

You seem like a very nice whale to me. I don't know why these awful people pick on you so much.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#5699 Jan 30, 2013
Did you ever notice how whenever anyone gets the best of Sundog by posting such wonderfully brilliant comments such as "Lay off the met," he brings out all of his socks?

It must be because he is everybody on the internet and posts 24/7.

Yeah, I bet that's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 min Carrot Top 10,725
Remembering The Old Welch Of 70's/80's (Dec '08) 9 min Tomi 397
Have you seen John Lewis' birth certificate? 22 min Porch Honkey the ... 19
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 6,641
Word assocation (Sep '07) 16 hr Princess Hey 17,899
coal for sale (Oct '08) 18 hr Mark mark 83
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Skygusty Mortgages