curious

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2013
does anybody know what was going on in hemphill today? there were cops outside of vicky cox's today for a couple hours.
needinfo

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Oh really....Wonder for what?? Or Who???
Old friend

Princeton, WV

#3 Jan 28, 2013
curious wrote:
does anybody know what was going on in hemphill today? there were cops outside of vicky cox's today for a couple hours.
go ask well maybe you better not she gossips so much she will tell. Probably hit somebody again. Can't drive they need to get her off road before she kills a person.
Nosy

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
She's most nosy person I know
1 post removed
timmy jones

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2013
that her husband david cox i wonder who was that burn theirs vehicles across from theirs house. did vickie or david burn theirs for insurance ?
1 post removed
mamajo

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jan 29, 2013
timmy jones wrote:
that her husband david cox i wonder who was that burn theirs vehicles across from theirs house. did vickie or david burn theirs for insurance ?
thought it was crystal and jeffs vehicles that got burned?
curious

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2013
it is crystal and jeff's vehicle that got burned. i'd go ask but i know she's bad for gossip so hard to tell if get the truth or not. i do know that mckinney looked at the burnt vehicle while there too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skygusty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 min Sundog512 37,083
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr purplelady1040 33,984
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr Mark mark 6,149
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,472
Trumps offer to Obama (Oct '12) Mon Weepy 107
No one is paying attention to the news about Hi... Mon Weepy 2
Word assocation (Sep '07) Mon Ginger Rosie 17,746

Skygusty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance