Fairfield hires lawyer for internal review of police chief

Full story: Kennebec Journal
The town plans to conduct its own review of a situation involving police Chief John Emery, who has been on leave since Wednesday. Full Story
Gary Goldsmith

Waterville, ME

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Re: The promotion of Paul St Amand......

It was on 14 May 2007 that I was assaulted by three Fairfield police officers, Dugas, StAmand and Trahan using excessive, unjustified, and unneeded force with the taser three times in thirty seconds while John Emery casually stood by not controlling his men. This assault put me in the hospital for five days on medication that I'm still taking today.
Trahan was allowed to resign on 9 May 2011 getting paid
$ 21,300.00 after assaulting three persons while a Fairfield police officer. Neither the Fairfield town council nor the state Attorney General has properly dealt with those officers and along with the states court system has allowed those officers to get away an assault on this unarmed tax payer. Now, St Amand gets promoted to sergeant.
Why is there a noticable lack of Justice here in Maine ?
When is the Maine legislature going to do something about police officers stepping over the line and abusing their authority ? Now, what about John Emery ?

Thank You Gary Goldsmith Fairfield
Fairness Believer

Auburn, ME

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Unfortunately Maine is not a fair state. There will be more honest people reporting these crimes as technology advances. Facts are facts. If not the community leaders will continue to be polluting the children. Sad to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skowhegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Red Door Salon The Sep '14 karenellyse 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Skowhegan, ME (Jan '12) Aug '14 Increase holt 5
Toddler Dies After Getting Entangled In Window ... (Nov '07) Apr '14 robert nevins 22
Waterville police arrest man over stolen $400 g... (Apr '14) Apr '14 MrMad 1
Fairfield Father charged after 2-year-old son w... (May '13) May '13 concerned parent ... 1
LePage Spins Windmill Conspiracy Theory (Apr '13) Apr '13 fukuda 1
Appliances, dump sites, I take pride in my comm... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Joshua 1

Winter Storm Warning for Somerset County was issued at November 26 at 9:47AM EST

Skowhegan Dating
Find my Match

Skowhegan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Skowhegan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Skowhegan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 am PST