Fencing blocks popular roadway

Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

If fences make for good neighbors, everyone on Dan Circle should be happy. They aren't. Late last month, Jean R. Short erected fences on her property at the end of a narrow road in her lakeside neighborhood.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
The Cleaning Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2006

I think that if she stayed the proper footage away from the property lines, as codes call for, that she is well within her rights to put up a fence. Unless there is an ordinance against fencing I think she should get to keep her fence.
Resident Clarksville VA

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2006

The Cleaning Lady wrote:
I think that if she stayed the proper footage away from the property lines, as codes call for, that she is well within her rights to put up a fence. Unless there is an ordinance against fencing I think she should get to keep her fence.
==========
Good News! The fence is now open and the loop road is accessible, not blocked anymore.
Paula-Marie Toone

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

The woman in question [the road blocker] is now deceased. Case closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Skipwith Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Skipwith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance