Planning on Moving to Savannah, Advice?

Posted in the Skidaway Island Forum

Felicia

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 30, 2013
Hey! I'm a 23 year old female and I currently live in Arkansas. I just visited Savannah and I just have to say: WOW! My best friend and I were so impressed with the city and we plan on moving there in the next 6 months, after saving money and planning. I'm on here hoping to meet some people our age from the area who can give us advice on where to live, which neighborhoods to avoid, and maybe some work connections? I'm willing to correspond through email, Facebook and text! Please let me know if you are interested in helping us find out more about your beautiful city!
Jerome

United States

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Hi Felicia. Savannah isn't all its made out to be. I lived there. It gets boring n old. Its a college town n senior citizen town. Nothing much to do but River walk n Tybee Island.
That will get old too. No jobs. Nastiest police force in the world that will lock you up for the smallest thing. Its good for vacation. Don't move there. Don't move somewhere cause its beauty captivated you when you visited.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Felicia, if you are hell bent on coming to Savannah, the very first day you need go down tot he court house and apply for a concealed carry permit. Don't leave home without a pistol I you do not want to be shipped back to Arkansas as freight.
Stimco

Savannah, GA

#4 Jul 8, 2013
i wouldnt move here if i were you. too many black savages and nazi cops
look up their "no refusal" checkpoints where they strap you to a table and forcibly take your blood without consent.
f*ck savannah

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Felicia, read my suggestions on this thread
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/savannah-ga/T... on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skidaway Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr silverfox 56,896
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 22 greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sep 21 another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
Skidaway Island Dating
Find my Match

Skidaway Island Jobs

Skidaway Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Skidaway Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Skidaway Island