Nirvana

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

They want to create an environment of distrust with employee encouraged to steal from employer. No wonder we see so much of work place violence.

They have people that work for the US Dept. of Labor that are contract workers and paid according to the amount of money they can bring in.

If you want to take down a business get these people involved. If you are a employee and think you have been wronged reply to this thread and I will get back with you giving you the tools to get the nasty employer shut down. It is great fun. especially if you do not really care what happens. You can draw a good wage setting on your front porch. Up to two years. Think about it a two year vacation.
Your Way

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I would like to have some information sent over to Jay Moreno.
Yammering

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Bah bah bah, Can't do anything about it. They going to take all the small businesses down. That is there goal.
WD Russell

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

I think you are wrong we have a good folks running the US Dept. Of Labor and they would not do this kind of thing.
Lamented

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

As long as the USDL remains hostile toward small businesses the economy will continue to flounder.
Distrust

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

USDL needs to be changed. It has hurt the USA. Should stop encouraging work place violence.

Watch them as they go after McDonalds, restaurants, they are breaking the backs of Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and Long Horns Steakhouse.
Pee Wee Warren

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Forgive the chicken shit, son-of-a-bitches they don't know what they are doing. Just a bunch of governments pimps.

Some of them get paid on a commission on how much money they can shit people out of. I can't get over this kind of activity being allowed by the government.
Jabber

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.

May they just go away.
Social issues

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

USDL has stuck their nose into local governments and now they local governments are broke. Now the USDL has turned on small private businesses. They will just shut down SCREW the USDL.
USDL

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

some of the first to go when shit hits the fan
Uncle Sugar

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

The farther down the road we go the more the onion skin comes off. USDL wothless bunch of thugs out to destroy small businesses. You too will see the light. Just hope it won't be to late.
Uncle Sugar

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

They hire contract workers to fuck with small businesses. The scum of the earth works for them. Nothing more than a pimp for the government.

Better off just shut down or scale back and hold on. This too will pass. Just wish the people that work for the USDL could suffer for their actions.
Uncle Sugar

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Can you believe it use contract workers to shit small businesses out of as much money as they can. There is not doubt about it this country is going down. It is a shame we have to see the end and not be able to correct the injustice created by these people.

I ask where is your Congress and Senate ? Replace all the ones in Congress does not matter democrat or republican the entire bunch not 10 cents different. Screw the tax payers the job makers the people that keep this ball of wax together.

I wonder what they would do if we all shut down our businesses for a week in protest ?

Social media may give us the chance to find out. Let them keep fucking with us.
Kay

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Mar 20

I'm selling it again, I'm sure it is shit !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Skidaway Island Discussions

Search the Skidaway Island Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 39,353
NO MORE MONEY TO Ranell Williams Family 6 hr Sheila Bryant 1
Why are you giving us your City Manager ? 12 hr Jay041714 4
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Apr 15 CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
Belize's prime minister to wed in Savannah (Feb '09) Apr 14 Nats 2
Locals voice opinions on low speed vehicles on ... Apr 14 DixieDarlin 2
Anglican priest ordained to Catholic priesthood... Apr 14 Highchurchman 5
•••

Rip Current Statement for Chatham County was issued at April 17 at 7:50PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••