Anticipated road project moves forward

Anticipated road project moves forward

There are 1 comment on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Anticipated road project moves forward. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

The Georgia Department of Transportation announced on Tuesday that they have been awarded a design-build contract to replace the Diamond Causeway Bridge to Skidaway Island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

Hugh Robinson

AOL

#1 Oct 31, 2009
It is absolutely rediculous to continplate a two lane bridge over the Skidaway River to Skidaway Island on rt 204 from a four lane Diamond Causway. I guarantee a slewof accidents onthat bridge due to its narrowing. Havent you people learned anything from the rt 80 Bull river Bridge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skidaway Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talent scout now charged with scamming six clients (Aug '08) Sep 21 Know better 460
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Sep 16 Celeste symthe 23
i have heard patricia heaton has dated black men Sep 15 gene 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Sep 15 gene 33
Poll Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Sep 13 Main man 46
News Nearly 540,000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ah... Sep 8 iKnow 2
News Savannah Secret Blog (Dec '09) Oct '13 papounet 2

Skidaway Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Skidaway Island Mortgages