Who is she?

Full story: Newsday 6
August 30, 2008 She was born on Feb. 11, 1964, in Sandpoint, Idaho. Her parents moved to Skagway, Alaska, when she was a baby. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2008
SORRY JOHNNY....I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR V.P. RUNNING MATE......WHAT WE REALLLLLY NEED IS ANOTHER TEDDY ROOSEVELT!!!!!
DEDE

AOL

#2 Aug 30, 2008
How any body could take away the merits of Sarah Palin is criminal.I know we have a lot of ignorance on this earth, but you're better off keeping your mouth shut and have people think your an idot, then open your mouth and remove all doubt. "My people perish from ignorance".
LRR

Saint Charles, IL

#3 Sep 1, 2008
Seems like we have a case of McCain picking a good case of trailer park trash. University of Idaho! Give me a break. Anybody from Alaska in journalism would go to Washington state University Edward R Murrow school of Communications only 8 miles away. This lady is a hypocrite and a phoney.
Seriously

Manassas, VA

#4 Sep 1, 2008
OK, but what explains her big hair?
Jackson

Redmond, WA

#5 Sep 2, 2008
Trailer park trash? Wow, thatís exactly why the majority of what I believe are the real Americans (Midwest, down-to-earth, small town, rural) run from liberalism and the blue states. This is not a substantive argument. It's illustrative of the fact you're scared to death of this woman's appeal.

I'm no McCain fan and I don't know much about Palin yet, but this nonsense about her and her daughter is ridiculous. Good luck in Nov.
Rebecca

Anchorage, AK

#6 Sep 16, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skagway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4.8 earthquake rattles Southeast Alaska Nov '14 Vicky 1
Lance caldwell Oct '14 a victim 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '14 Musikologist 26
Road Trip To SKAGWAY Jul '14 Lorry 1
Review: Diamonds International (Apr '14) Apr '14 andy 1
Sarah Palin will never win an election no matte... (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
Sarah Palin is a Big panocha that need filling. (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
Skagway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Skagway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Skagway News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Skagway

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 pm PST