Postcard from Skagway: Friend or Foe?

Postcard from Skagway: Friend or Foe?

There are 1 comment on the Capital City Weekly story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Postcard from Skagway: Friend or Foe?. In it, Capital City Weekly reports that:

On Thursday, July 28, it was my day off from tour bus driving so I was laundry man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capital City Weekly.

quit whining barry

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2011
If you're SO concerned about the environment, then you wouldn't be supporting RVing by working in a tourist town that is your livelihood for 5 months of the year. You are the BIGGEST hypocrite. You travel the world! How does THAT save the environment? How many people do you think want to see your LAME DVDs? Not many of the people I've talked to. They all think you're B-O-R-I-N-G!!! And I'm at the top of the list!

It doesn't matter what you're writing about, it's inaccurate 99% of the time and you must include your travel website, even if it's not related to the story! Eeeek! Pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skagway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carpet cleaning company May '16 SamGamgee 1
the music thread (Mar '12) May '16 Musikologist 29
News $35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
News 4.8 earthquake rattles Southeast Alaska (Nov '14) Nov '14 Vicky 1
Lance caldwell (Oct '14) Oct '14 a victim 1
Road Trip To SKAGWAY (Jul '14) Jul '14 Lorry 1
Review: Diamonds International (Apr '14) Apr '14 andy 1

Skagway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance