Comeau Joins Alaska Women's Hall of F...

Comeau Joins Alaska Women's Hall of Fame - KTVA

There are 2 comments on the KTVA Anchorage story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Comeau Joins Alaska Women's Hall of Fame - KTVA. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

Superintendent Carol Comeau will be part of the inaugural class inducted into the Alaska Women's Hall of Fame at 6:30 p.m. tonight at the BP Energy Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

SARAH JAMES

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2009
This is a woman whom has,for the past two or more decades, made a profound impression on enough people so as to consistently protect the Arctic national wildlife refuge,Porcupine herd,native human & subsistence rights from oil exploration/drilling and so well deserves this recognition for her work.
To those whom have taken the time to understand the depth of positive consequences cause by the Gw'ichin Steering Committee in this work for all future generations,I salute,give many Thank You's & commend for a job well done!
jo jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#2 Mar 13, 2009
Are you sure that is her ? I though she was a liberal school principle.... The person you talk about whoever they are has held back the Alaska population from realizing the wealth of the state. You are deranged as all you talk about WAS NOT threatened except by delusional liberals !!!
SARAH JAMES wrote:
This is a woman whom has,for the past two or more decades, made a profound impression on enough people so as to consistently protect the Arctic national wildlife refuge,Porcupine herd,native human & subsistence rights from oil exploration/drilling and so well deserves this recognition for her work.
To those whom have taken the time to understand the depth of positive consequences cause by the Gw'ichin Steering Committee in this work for all future generations,I salute,give many Thank You's & commend for a job well done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skagway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rare, - weird-looking' 70-pound frozen fish was... Feb '18 Sandy 3
prices Feb '18 plh 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 31
Considering moving to Haines! (Jun '17) Aug '17 Snow 4
earthquakes (May '17) Aug '17 Bleep 2
robert kipf (Jun '17) Aug '17 Bleep 2
News The M/V Taku. (Jun '17) Jun '17 Linda 1

Skagway Jobs

Personal Finance

Skagway Mortgages