Palin notes irony of using Canada health care

Sarah Palin has been no friend lately of socialized health care. She has criticized Canada's system, saying it should be dismantled in favor of free enterprise. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A More Observant Voter

North Haven, CT

#1 Mar 12, 2010
Nobody else sees the humor here?
Everyday People

Southington, CT

#3 Apr 19, 2010
A More Observant Voter wrote:
Nobody else sees the humor here?
What a twit she is!
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Her son, twigg is still enrolled in socialized healthcare, the government need to step in tell the twit that she has enough money to pay for twigg healthcare.
Everyday People wrote:
<quoted text>
What a twit she is!
jed

Russellville, AR

#5 Apr 30, 2010
she's a ding-bat.
palinsux

Skagway, AK

#6 Aug 3, 2010
palinsux

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Aug 5, 2010
I agree with all the above comments.
dingo

Skagway, AK

#9 Aug 5, 2010
Dingo wrote:
Her son, twigg is still enrolled in socialized healthcare, the government need to step in tell the twit that she has enough money to pay for twigg health care.
<quoted text>
How do you know she's got socialized health care for Twigg?
Former Alaskan

O Fallon, MO

#10 Sep 15, 2010
His name is Trigg, not twig, you f*****g ding-bats.
get

Haines, AK

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Former Alaskan wrote:
His name is Trigg, not twig, you f*****g ding-bats.
She was toooo old when she had him and she knew it. Mistakes happen!!! LOL
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#13 Sep 24, 2010
Twigg! Trigg! brigg! Frigg...?

who cares?

his moma is sucking from the socialist medical system and fooling you idiots.
Former Alaskan wrote:
His name is Trigg, not twig, you f*****g ding-bats.
Iqbal

Ipoh, Malaysia

#15 Mar 3, 2011
You dont know how lucky you are. In Malaysia Hep B and Hep C surgeons can legally operate. The scandal of Columbia Asia Hospital Malaysia shocked the nation ( and as a distinguished politician Lim Kit Siang said ) made us the laughing stock of the world. A lady was recently killed after tracium was injected in the ward. When the surgeon was asked why he did this as this is the same drug used by Swango , the serial killer his answer was ludicrous. He claimed to have been possesed by a demon and that the computer system was faulty. The shock is that this case of manslaughter was hushed up and he is back working in Columbia Asia Hospital Malaysia. So , be grateful for what you have.
JaysSon

Mount Holly, NC

#16 Mar 5, 2011
Iqbal wrote:
You dont know how lucky you are. In Malaysia Hep B and Hep C surgeons can legally operate. The scandal of Columbia Asia Hospital Malaysia shocked the nation ( and as a distinguished politician Lim Kit Siang said ) made us the laughing stock of the world. A lady was recently killed after tracium was injected in the ward. When the surgeon was asked why he did this as this is the same drug used by Swango , the serial killer his answer was ludicrous. He claimed to have been possesed by a demon and that the computer system was faulty. The shock is that this case of manslaughter was hushed up and he is back working in Columbia Asia Hospital Malaysia. So , be grateful for what you have.
Be grateful for having Swango who killed many?
hahaha

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2011
Former Alaskan wrote:
His name is Trigg, not twig, you f*****g ding-bats.
either way, he's dumb as a twig and she's even dumber for getting knocked up at her age!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Mar 20, 2011
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
either way, he's dumb as a twig and she's even dumber for getting knocked up at her age!!
He isnt dum,he,s a retard.Sluts dont care about age
ChaBing

United States

#20 Jun 3, 2011
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>He isnt dum,he,s a retard.Sluts dont care about age
That's wayyyyy too funny! hahahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa
Palin the Tard Historian

Rochester, NY

#21 Jun 9, 2011
Her first kid was conceived out of wedlock, then a shotgun marriage and her last kid is named after a Math function he'll never be able to learn
sarahpalinhistor ychannel

Whitehall, PA

#22 Jun 9, 2011
Palin the Tard Historian wrote:
Her first kid was conceived out of wedlock, then a shotgun marriage and her last kid is named after a Math function he'll never be able to learn
Yet, she believes she impresses people.

Bwhahahahahahahaha
yuk

Skagway, AK

#23 Jul 22, 2011
i hate her!
Old Army

Bigelow, AR

#24 Jul 23, 2011
Y'all are some evil ignorant motherphuckers.
MissyM

Arlington Heights, IL

#25 Jul 23, 2011
Palin the Tard Historian wrote:
Her first kid was conceived out of wedlock, then a shotgun marriage and her last kid is named after a Math function he'll never be able to learn
Do you have children?? Shot gun marriage--something out of the dark ages. How old are you anyway?? LOl

Using the term "tard" is not only vulgar but juvenille. My grandson tried using that once at my house. I guess you also have never dealt with Special Needs children either. Shame too, they could teach you a lesson or two. They love unconditionally, even people who mock them so meanly.
If you do not have kids, I strongly suggest you do not procreate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skagway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lance caldwell Oct 13 a victim 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct 9 Musikologist 26
Road Trip To SKAGWAY Jul '14 Lorry 1
Review: Diamonds International (Apr '14) Apr '14 andy 1
Sarah Palin will never win an election no matte... (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
Sarah Palin is a Big panocha that need filling. (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
The best free onli ne dati ng website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Scott Mustoe 1
Skagway Dating
Find my Match

Skagway Jobs

Skagway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Skagway News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Skagway

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]