Alaskan walks for hospital fundraiser

Full story: Janesville Gazette

Alaskan walks for hospital fundraiser By Dan Hinkel Gazette Staff DELAVAN-Buckwheat Donahue cut an alien figure Monday, walking along Highway 11 on the desolate, wind-ripped planet of nude cornfields that is ...
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2010
Ed Scarsdale

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2006

Looks like Buckwheat got fatter during his walk? Perhaps he rode more than he walked??
Ed
Remote Alaska Mom

Sand Point, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2006

Ed Scarsdale wrote:
Looks like Buckwheat got fatter during his walk? Perhaps he rode more than he walked??
Ed
Actually, I heard tell that the children in Skagway didn't recognize him because he had lost so much weight. Maybe "Ed Scarsdale" needs to get off his sofa and look for a good cause to walk his butt off for! Then your negative, worthless forum comments could be spared by all those out here supporting the man! I have been following his story and praying for his cause & safe return home! I have never even been to Skagway or met the people (yet), but I already know that this must be a wonderful community to live in! Also Buckwheat Donahue has done more in less than 11 months than I bet "Ed Scarsdale" has done in his lifetime. Didn't your mother ever tell you "if you can't say anything nice, Don't say it!"
Thank you Mr. Donahue for your positive outlook on life and for being a positive role model to my children. Our family has been praying for you from the day we heard about your journey! Welcome home!
OMG

Haines, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

If you knew Buckwheat, you'd know what a two-faced, hypocritical jerk he is. He's ONLY nice when he NEEDS to be. When he's represented his precious Skagway. Bump into him on the street and he treats you like rubbish. Screw Buckwheat. I'd like to kick him in the balls!!!
OMG

Haines, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Remote Alaska Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I heard tell that the children in Skagway didn't recognize him because he had lost so much weight. Maybe "Ed Scarsdale" needs to get off his sofa and look for a good cause to walk his butt off for! Then your negative, worthless forum comments could be spared by all those out here supporting the man! I have been following his story and praying for his cause & safe return home! I have never even been to Skagway or met the people (yet), but I already know that this must be a wonderful community to live in! Also Buckwheat Donahue has done more in less than 11 months than I bet "Ed Scarsdale" has done in his lifetime. Didn't your mother ever tell you "if you can't say anything nice, Don't say it!"

Thank you Mr. Donahue for your positive outlook on life and for being a positive role model to my children. Our family has been praying for you from the day we heard about your journey! Welcome home!
Buckwheat is a prick. You don't know anything about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Skagway Discussions

Search the Skagway Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Trip To SKAGWAY Jul 18 Lorry 1
the music thread (Mar '12) May '14 Musikologist 25
Review: Diamonds International Apr '14 andy 1
Sarah Palin will never win an election no matte... Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
Sarah Palin is a Big panocha that need filling. Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
The best free onli ne dati ng website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Scott Mustoe 1
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laquita Bredlow 1
•••
•••