Really

New York, NY

#41 Mar 13, 2014
So Bill is on Facebook admitting he gave Jeff Nichols pictures of city hall. This is another fine example of bill rice going against the city he is suppose to represent. Hey bill do you remember the oath you took when sworn in???? I doubt if it included calling state agencies and reporting your city or giving city documents to outsiders Who are you benefitting ???? You are a snake who gets others to do your dirty work.

Are you willing to show us proof of your wAter bill??? You said at a council meeting you were against the basketball program in the gym Remember bill.???????
Captain Obviuos

Marietta, OH

#42 Mar 13, 2014
WhoAmI......so obvious, you're Bill Rice

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#43 Mar 13, 2014
I would like to know about the discussion that occurred today at the Wells Inn between Beri and Bill. I heard they were both asked to write an article about themselves and Bill wouldn't do his until he saw Beri's first. Seems fishy to me. I think Sistersville needs a Mayoral Debate!
dave

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Mar 13, 2014
Bill doesn't want to debate with beri she will wipe up the floor with him .Bill wouldn't stand a chance !!!
Margaret T Brown

Clarksburg, WV

#45 Mar 13, 2014
Let me get this straight, you are giving Bill Rice a hard time because he told the truth on Facebook? SMH, seriously!! Only a person who is used to lies and deceit would point a finger at someone being honest, and try to make it seem like a bad thing. Trust me, honesty is a good thing!! Pray do tell how a picture of an office is going against the city he is representing? Is there secret code in the walls that could destroy the town if discovered?
Good gracious, if people want to know what the mayor’s office looks like, how is this going against anything. That office belongs to the residents of Sistersville and they have every right to see it. I am sure that the oath he took when he was sworn in was about being honest and doing the best possible job for his city. In my eyes he is doing just that!!

Since: Dec 13

Marietta, OH

#46 Mar 13, 2014
TylerResident wrote:
I would like to know about the discussion that occurred today at the Wells Inn between Beri and Bill. I heard they were both asked to write an article about themselves and Bill wouldn't do his until he saw Beri's first. Seems fishy to me. I think Sistersville needs a Mayoral Debate!
I would dearly love to know who gave you that false information. But then I already have a pretty good idea.

Once again, the facts:

1. There was no discussion today. The questionnaires distributed by Charles Winslow for the INNformer were due Wednesday afternoon.(So I guess that makes you wrong on your first sentence.)

2. There was no article. It was a series of questions that each candidate was asked to answer.(Wrong on your second sentence.)

3. Bill asked for a copy of Beri's answers when he turned his in, just to make sure that no editing or altering of answers would be done after submission.(Still wrong on the second sentence.)

4. You think Sistersville needs a mayoral debate? What, like the last one? Where the Fox supporters packed the room and bashed Bill Rice over and over again? I'm sure you do.(Since that's your opinion it's not my place to suggest that you're wrong, but I will suggest that you need a reality check.)
never cease to be amazed

Saint Clairsville, OH

#47 Mar 13, 2014
Really wrote:
So Bill is on Facebook admitting he gave Jeff Nichols pictures of city hall. This is another fine example of bill rice going against the city he is suppose to represent. Hey bill do you remember the oath you took when sworn in???? I doubt if it included calling state agencies and reporting your city or giving city documents to outsiders Who are you benefitting ???? You are a snake who gets others to do your dirty work.
Are you willing to show us proof of your wAter bill??? You said at a council meeting you were against the basketball program in the gym Remember bill.???????
What is so top secret about these pictures? I'm a little confused. Is the picture a "city document"? Is this room top secret? If I go to the city building and ask to see this room, am I going to be denied? Is it a secret bunker like is housed at the Greenbrier???
Now I see

Marietta, OH

#48 Mar 13, 2014
dave wrote:
Bill doesn't want to debate with beri she will wipe up the floor with him .Bill wouldn't stand a chance !!!
Here is the truth Dave (Fox) I remember your debate with Bill around eight years ago, all you could say was you wanted to put hot dogs back in the park. Well you never did that. Last year you did not even keep potato chips in the park. You said Monday night all you ever got from being Mayor was 250.00 a month and a cell phone. Well what about your car and from those pictures your office. I must say not to shabby Foxxy. Yes you won but I would say not again you are busted.
dave

United States

#49 Mar 14, 2014
This is not dave fox u dumb ass ....
Now I see

Marietta, OH

#50 Mar 14, 2014
So you say dumb ass. Lets get away from the diversions of Bill Rice can any one give any info on the money that came up missing from the city safe. Please enlighten me dumb ass.
dave

Marietta, OH

#51 Mar 14, 2014
Your asking the wrong person my last name is not fox ....ask the p.d I'm sure they investigated it ....that's a question everyone wants a answer to...
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#52 Mar 14, 2014
dave wrote:
Your asking the wrong person my last name is not fox ....ask the p.d I'm sure they investigated it ....that's a question everyone wants a answer to...
Most of what you say if pure BS. You talk just to hear yourself talk. Does it not strike you as odd that everything you and you're BJF defense force bring up about Bill gets pointed out as false information with no factual evidence at all to support it.

Refer to me as Bill Rice all you want. That's how you people operate. You're not smart enough to handle the conversation at hand so you need a way out. You get called Dave Fox and call that person a dumb ass. Very classy if I say so myself. Please keep posting because you replies make me laugh and I'm enjoying every second of it.
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#53 Mar 14, 2014
dave wrote:
Bill doesn't want to debate with beri she will wipe up the floor with him .Bill wouldn't stand a chance !!!
Bill doesn't want to debate because the last one was a joke. You have such high praise for a women that up til now has done exactly nothing for the city of Sistersville, but now wants to be its mayor. Bill on the other hand has served the city and been one of the only ones that went against the corruption that was present in it. Again the fact that you think this women would beat him in a debate is laughable at best. She knows nothing, she hasn't dealt with any of it. Reminds me of the last mayor, look how that turned out. Oh wait you got suckered into 3 terms, wait 2 and 3/4 with him.
Lawman

Marietta, OH

#54 Mar 14, 2014
WhoAmI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill doesn't want to debate because the last one was a joke. You have such high praise for a women that up til now has done exactly nothing for the city of Sistersville, but now wants to be its mayor. Bill on the other hand has served the city and been one of the only ones that went against the corruption that was present in it. Again the fact that you think this women would beat him in a debate is laughable at best. She knows nothing, she hasn't dealt with any of it. Reminds me of the last mayor, look how that turned out. Oh wait you got suckered into 3 terms, wait 2 and 3/4 with him.
so please explain to everyone exactly what corruption you keep talking about. Who is guilty of doing what? Corruption is a serious charge, so please be specific as I'm sure the authorities and the public would like to know. Also, give proof to your charges and your real name while you're at it.
1 post removed
Goodfellow

Clarksburg, WV

#56 Mar 14, 2014
It is incredibly short-sighted to demonize people that were not born here, but CHOSE to be here. That said, perhaps the Star News did an interview of candidates, but perhaps the time frame didn't allow for that. I WOULD be interested in knowing exactly WHY Beri Fox is running, the same way I would like to know why ANYONE would want the job. There's certainly no glory associated with it, only the satisfaction that hopefully they give everything they've got, will respond to constructive criticism, and will put the needs of Sistersville's residents above their own. Let's face it...after Watergate, any politician at any level is really putting himself or herself out there for the world to embrace, or attack.
wondering

Lost Creek, WV

#57 Mar 21, 2014
I really think many are simply jealous of BJ Fox, why so many don't want her. Now they can get back at someone who has done something with their life. No one has come up with any real reason she would not be good as mayor. As far as, B Rice he may be considered champion for the "little guy". Can anyone really give reasons why he would be the better of the two candidates ??? I really think many are just eating sour grapes. Housewives have really been putting up a stink against BJ. They don't appear on network TV...have their picture taken with many well known people.....simply now they have a chance to put her down, or as some say "in her place" !!!
wowser

Virginia Beach, VA

#58 Mar 21, 2014
wondering wrote:
I really think many are simply jealous of BJ Fox, why so many don't want her. Now they can get back at someone who has done something with their life. No one has come up with any real reason she would not be good as mayor. As far as, B Rice he may be considered champion for the "little guy". Can anyone really give reasons why he would be the better of the two candidates ??? I really think many are just eating sour grapes. Housewives have really been putting up a stink against BJ. They don't appear on network TV...have their picture taken with many well known people.....simply now they have a chance to put her down, or as some say "in her place" !!!
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!
Get real

United States

#59 Mar 21, 2014
Think about how the town used to look. All boarded up no activity. Gee who was mayor then. Um bill rice. Do nothing bill rice. Patty and Diane ran the town he is a liar. He is trying to take credit for what others have done He has done more harm than good to this town. His ad says I get along with everyone. Is that why you argue and act like an unprofessional idiot at every meeting You want to tank the town. Elect bill rice
wowser

Lexington Park, MD

#60 Mar 21, 2014
Get real wrote:
Think about how the town used to look. All boarded up no activity. Gee who was mayor then. Um bill rice. Do nothing bill rice. Patty and Diane ran the town he is a liar. He is trying to take credit for what others have done He has done more harm than good to this town. His ad says I get along with everyone. Is that why you argue and act like an unprofessional idiot at every meeting You want to tank the town. Elect bill rice
I thought the previous post was dumb, but I think this post has to win the dumbest on the internet. You win the stupid award!
Frank

Clarksburg, WV

#61 Mar 21, 2014
I agree with you wowser, this get real character is a real idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sistersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendys May 1 Upset customer 1
I'm back Apr 25 readerFromreader 3
Dish Network - WTRF ABC Apr 14 Zzzz 2
Shhhh Apr 12 youknow 1
History of Paden City (Jul '06) Apr 11 OldWVHouse 43
Alex the wonder boy (May '14) Apr 7 Mark Walker 6
News Teacher Arrested For Drugs (Jul '14) Mar '15 typaway 19
More from around the web

Sistersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]