First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just the facts please

New York, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Hey bill who would you like to see win the lawsuit?????? Your little buddies or the taxpayers you want to represent ????? Bill have you ever received favors from the city???????? Hey bill. What role would mark walker have with the city if you won?????????
Frank

Rachel, WV

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Don't worry about it Bill, just another transplant blowing smoke trying to get Beri Jean Peloski and the foreigners elected.
Fagetaboutit

Danielson, CT

#3 Mar 6, 2014
Alls I'm saying is if I didn't pay my water bill, Patty would've cut the water off in a heart beat. Can Mayor Bill say the same?
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#4 Mar 6, 2014
I can't help but read what you people write and laugh while doing it. You talk about Bill Rice like he's the criminal you elected for two straight terms. The sad thing is, the "good people" of Sistersville elected to support a man that has been incapable of running or maintaining a business his entire life. But the people thought he would do a great job while running their city. Crack jokes at Bill all you want, but you're the ones that got the shaft not once but twice. Congratulations Sistersville, you deserve a pat on the back. You've been through how many clerks and city attorneys in recent years, why? Well let's blame it on Bill Rice, one of the few that stood up for you in that time frame.
qqqq

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2014
So lets hear how great Rice did as mayor.

Lets hear how none of the problems existed during his time in office and how prosperous the city was.
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#6 Mar 6, 2014
You're going to play the prosper card I see? Hate to break it to you, that's a thing of the past for Sistersvile. That really all you have? No facts about anything, nothing about working to keep the ferry running? Tell me how prosperous did you're great mayor of the past few years make it before he took off after suckering you all in for years? Don't worry I'll wait!

Three clerks, two attorneys, and one lawsuit later he tucked his tail and ran. But they were always the problem and he was a great man am I right?
never cease to be amazed

Saint Clairsville, OH

#7 Mar 6, 2014
I don't ever remember the city being in the position it's in today and the mistrust of our city officials running so high. Does any one know why Mrs. Fox is interested in the mayor position? Maybe she's a Marionette??? She has been seen with the former first lady of the ville. Hmmmmmm.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Seriously? You are talking about a woman that has a thriving business and you believe she is someone's puppet? Get real people! Maybe someone who actually knows how to run a business should be in charge of the business of this town!
Frank

Rachel, WV

#9 Mar 6, 2014
TylerResident wrote:
Seriously? You are talking about a woman that has a thriving business and you believe she is someone's puppet? Get real people! Maybe someone who actually knows how to run a business should be in charge of the business of this town!
Yes we are talking about Beri Jean Peloski and friends, Dave Fox's wife, the Marins, Konopackys, and other out of towners
PC gal

Marietta, OH

#10 Mar 6, 2014
Come to the town with a high school. Go cats
never cease to be amazed

Saint Clairsville, OH

#11 Mar 6, 2014
TylerResident wrote:
Seriously, why don't you ask her why she's running? I can't imagine that a mother and minister wouldn't have better things to do than drive from Wheeling to Sistersville to attend the city council meetings with Mrs. Fox and her entourage. Any connection with the former city administration does not smell good.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 6, 2014
Then I wouldn't vote for Bill Rice either if I were you! Keep in mind people, he has been part of the administration yet you keep talking him up. None of these people need in there if you want to be picky about it.
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#13 Mar 6, 2014
TylerResident wrote:
Then I wouldn't vote for Bill Rice either if I were you! Keep in mind people, he has been part of the administration yet you keep talking him up. None of these people need in there if you want to be picky about it.
There's a huge difference in someone that is apart of it and someone who just agreed and voted yes to everything. He's the only one that tried, the rest of Dave's well placed bobble heads just nodded out of fear or stupidity you take you're pick.
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#14 Mar 6, 2014
TylerResident wrote:
So what was the excuse for the past four terms? Now all of a sudden we need someone that can run a business. If you're think that Dave and his family and friends don't have something to do with her running you are very naive.

Where was she before this?
qqqq

Marietta, OH

#15 Mar 7, 2014
Rice is part of the problem. He was a bad mayor and most of the problems date to him and earlier. That's why I voted for Dave Fox the first time RIce lost.
Concerned Citizen

Marietta, OH

#16 Mar 7, 2014
qqqq wrote:
Rice is part of the problem. He was a bad mayor and most of the problems date to him and earlier. That's why I voted for Dave Fox the first time RIce lost.
I have not made up my mind who I am going to vote for can you be more specific.
never cease to be amazed

Saint Clairsville, OH

#17 Mar 7, 2014
I don't recall these problems before the last administration - can you be more specific???
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#18 Mar 7, 2014
qqqq wrote:
Easy to point fingers, enlighten me on how he is part of the problem. I can't wait to here this. You can man accusations all you want but you have absolutely no facts to support you're "opinion".

You think BGF is the answer? You're hilarious if so. It's amazing the logic used on this forum. Where has she been? Why the concern now? Sounds very familiar to the situation when Dave Fox started his reign of terror.

You make up stories that you like to support you're opinions. You want to know why you didn't here much when Bill was mayor? It's because things ran correctly. No one can work miracles and that us what you people want to happen. It's funny because it's the same fools in the same positions every election. It's no coincidence that the same people that supported Fox before are supporting another.

I personally will enjoy watching the mayhem continue should BGF get in as mayor. And trust me, I'll make sure you never forget it. Keep the faith it's served you well so far.
WhoAmI

Marietta, OH

#19 Mar 7, 2014
qqqq wrote:
And the fact that you admit you supported Fox to begin with clearly gives me an idea of the intelligence you possess. He fooled you then took off while laughing in you're face.
Frank

Bridgeport, WV

#20 Mar 7, 2014
Beri Jean Peloski has a couple door knockers going around looking for votes. Anybody hear was they're saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sistersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Sat Painter2 1
Council discusses wages Jan 21 Pablo 7
Rexford street cheat Jan 13 Tractor racer 1
Yes, journalists at W. Va. paper also work at a... Jan 12 Pablo 4
Paden City honors top athletes (Jun '13) Jan 11 Need Coaches 118
What do people do here? Jan 10 goon 3
To parallel park or not to parallel park Dec 30 Greg Goodfellow 4
Sistersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web